What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

KillerDemo

G `day Bwanna

Nunes has sinusitis !
Checked her over said she was cleared to fight . She said she couldn`t breathe through her nose and was feeling feeling dizzy after exerting herself .

So Dana threw her under the bus like he would .

I had 1st round going either way . 2nd Romero . 3-5 Whittaker .

When the fans give you a nick name , does that mean you`ve made it . Or are you an under ground hero ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Under ground is 1 word dumb fukk, . Nick name is as well. Quality of education isnt a priority outside the USA it looks like.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Under ground is 1 word dumb fukk, . Nick name is as well. Quality of education isnt a priority outside the USA it looks like.

G `day KD

Black Beast .
Black Beast , Black Beast . = -$$$... :laughing:

You do realise , realise is spelt with an S in English ?
Coz that`s what we learn to speak in Oz .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

blemished white

£ EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee that is. :) Snort lots of white LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[YOUTUBEIF]QAR8cq5Bl94[/YOUTUBEIF]

-
really-im the one that talks ...

blemished white

Aint ever gonna change always be on one post here... OH Edits. NOT

they do not see what lies ahead when sun has faded and moon is dead. talking of bsshit thread
A trick a trick i tell you ! ToooOOOMaaaaaKKKKkeeemeeeEEETalkkkkkkkkk. (;

loved is whats fundamental.
Precious;

a lion is needed to go Forth... but he - dont -- wanna --- move .(*^&*&%$

-

blemished white

((:) p/w for rarRH doesnt work now. Ever since not my deleting began on the bscheese thread. -- i JSs duNNooo wots up with thEM .. [YOUTUBEIF]7b2T8K2D-ps[/YOUTUBEIF] ((:)

pm me with the p/w maybe but NOWT DO with you..... 'part from the deleting ; (; e'sa good man

Meraxes

Veteran
Maia's going to latch onto Woodley at some point, and we'll probably see Maia as champ for a while. It will be some less than exciting fights, but it's effective. Interested in seeing Maia vs Ryan Hall in a bjj, Jesse Taylor the new TUF winner was impressive on the ground, like to see him get some good competition soon...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day M

The way Maia disposed of Condit was a clinic in MMA BJJ .
Pushed Condit back to the fence by pawing his jab and cutting the ring . Then shot in took the back and its all over !

Woodley ,,, not a fan of the dude .

TV fights tomorrow . Gunny via these are not the droids your looking for Jedi mind control rnd 2 .

Thanks for sharin

EB

Latest posts

Latest posts