What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nice weed in Berlin

tuna80

Hello,
Im coming to Berlin next june and looking for few grams of good quality weed there. Do you know any weed guys or place where to score at day time? I have heard that weed what they selling in park hasenheide etc.might be Brix weed.

Send me personal message or wickr: okmeisinki
if u know some special tips over there! :)

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Definitely email Big L ( ""local420delivery [at] gmail [dot] COM"" ) when you are in Berlin. I was able to connect with him within an hour of my wife and I checking in to our hotel. He was super responsive and his staff was right on time, friendly and came right to our hotel. We used to getting good medicinal stuff from my home town, and Big L's stuff is on par with anything we've had back at home!
Had a great experience with him and would definitely recommend checking Big L ( local420delivery [at] gmail [dot] com )

G `day Split

You are an enterprising fellow eh ?
Met Biggie in split , now Big L in Berlin too ! Well suck me dry and call me dusty .

LOL .

Thanks for sharin

EB .