What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK-ULTRA main-line in coco

iwantmorebuds

I know
Most of time i put clones to bloom, with different ages, offen with newz i didn't ran before ^^
Difficult to anticipate and maintain a nice canopy because i put too much strains :biggrin:
When you have same age plants yep that's nice to train them to optimize, when you have one plant you just have to do that, is it the only one plant in your box?
:tiphat:

i like to go with filled box.
Actually i have 3 plants in the box. A mainlined blueberry and this mk and a younger mk which is growing naturally only topped once on the 3rd nodes. She is about 3weeks behind in age but she didnt need that time like the main lined so i can keep the nice canopy easily.
So i have 2 strains with 2 different ages and used different growing techniques as well :)
So here we go ( main lined mk on the top left, next to her the other mk and bb on the bottom) the first picture about 4days old the other from yesterday
picture.php
picture.php

I just need to do a light lst on the mk soon which growing naturally

iwantmorebuds

Mk - Ultra
Start of the 4th week from swithcing.
I have a little nute burn so i stepped back in my feeding shedule.
The weather is snowy in my box already :woohoo:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Blueberry
I just started this thread for my mk but i hope u dont mind if i bring pics from my main lined beauty bb. I really love her structure.
My bigger light system on the way so i hope for somebig nuts now
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She looks really nice, hope she continue like that!!!
:tiphat:
Thanks for the popping by! Yeah i hope as well :tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

Some more pics from mk - ultra
I swapped to 600w hps last week also removed the ct system so was a little hot that caused some leaf curl and also i put her too close so i had a little light bleeching.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

looking good

doing a great job bro !!

Thanks for the popping by here and for the kind words.

Latest posts

Latest posts