What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Search For Sizzle

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alien Rose

Alien Rose

Pheno 3 Day 36

picture.php

picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
dude

you have some skills

I like this one a lot

picture.php

it's like the paparazzi are behind her

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
hey buddie whats the smells like commin from that tahoe x larry? did you get other phenos to choose from?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude

you have some skills

I like this one a lot

View Image

it's like the paparazzi are behind her

Hey man never thought of it that way until ya mention the paparazzi thing. Glad ya enjoyed

hey buddie whats the smells like commin from that tahoe x larry? did you get other phenos to choose from?

Yeh I had about 6 others to choose from the were lemony and slight fuel. This particular pheno has a Citrus wrapped up with lemon that transmit to the flavor. So I kept this around cause not only myself but a few others found it unique compared to others out of the group. Lets see how she compare to other strains in the next line up.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popped a seed for the hell of it. That I found in a bud of CC Tahoe OG and got this plant here. :dunno:

picture.php

Plush bred by Marlo in early flower

picture.php