What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Search For Sizzle

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
ah shit im late..........

man thoes boss bubba look so bomb........can only imagin the smoke off of thoes......heart stoping.......lol

in your phenos of u.s did you get the merlot one? she smells just like a good glass........high is very well balenced.

hows everything buddie good to see your still bring the fire..........

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn G, good to see ya posting. Everything looks sick man. I'm really diggin the sonjas. Still kick myself for not keepin any around.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geez gsizzle i think you have a green thumb. Great job.

Thanks C2W Its not green just yet

ah shit im late..........

man thoes boss bubba look so bomb........can only imagin the smoke off of thoes......heart stoping.......lol

in your phenos of u.s did you get the merlot one? she smells just like a good glass........high is very well balenced.

hows everything buddie good to see your still bring the fire..........

Boss Bubba took me by surprise after seeing the 2 phenos I have gonna pop a few more. If they smoke as good as they look. The Sonja i did get a Merlot but have hints of burnt oak/ burnt rubber also. Very nice dense full colas. I got a pic some where see if I can post one.

Damn G, good to see ya posting. Everything looks sick man. I'm really diggin the sonjas. Still kick myself for not keeping any around.

Good to see ya on this end. Yeh them USonja is one I even slept on myself. Wish I would have gotten quite a few packs to run through when they were at the low low. That Cheese with Tang Tang made one of the better crosses in my opinion.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man for sure. I dug the mobboss but I think the sonjas had the edge. Those gsizzle crosses look flame too bro. Nice work

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Candy Chem

Candy Chem

Candy Chem Very tastey .......

picture.php

Chemstone

picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man you can see two different phenos in the structure for sure.......

the first one looks to be cindy dom and the second looks to be grom dom......im really likein #2.........

whats the smells commin off of her?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice! What kinda camera u using if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks... Using a NikonD3000

man you can see two different phenos in the structure for sure.......

the first one looks to be cindy dom and the second looks to be grom dom......im really likein #2.........

whats the smells commin off of her?

I cant remember exactly but it was very candy like and fruity. The C99 Dom was tropical and the Grom Dom was overripe/rotten but still candy like sweetness.

lottta serious fire sizzle!

Thanks glad ya enjoyed

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Alien Rose male in 7days flower. Might do a lil chucking as this male out of 4 was the standout to me.

Alien Rose (Black Rose X Alien Dawg F4 Either/Witch Hazel)

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts