What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My babes

laughingmoon

hey FG, can you hook us up with some smoke report-ishness on your garden? For those of us without access, might as well try and enjoy it through words

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you dont have enough posts to upload larger pics. When you hit 50 that will increase. You do know you can put multiple pics in a thread right?

You must be running Co2 and AC in your sealed Room??? Looks tasty nice job

FreedomGrower

Veteran
lol with my overhead and all the money put into my new room it's amazing I can still afford to smoke :p

Room is well insulated with 1 foot concrete cinder walls

especially with the equipment failures from china ...

ballast dying weekly ...

First a a c.a.p co2 natural gas generator that would not stay lit ... aka CRAP

Now is on a sentinel c02 Gen with 1/4 of the burners on ...

The room is supposed to have a 24k btu shinco 18 seer mini split in it; but it failed after a month and repair time is looking at 1.5 months for parts; so currently there is a lg 24k 9 seer wall unit being cooled by 8 inch fan into my TV room ... :wave:

Luckily they somehow have not put me out of business with my 4 month down time ...

Fuck SHITCO & CRAP

/End Rant

Last edited:

FreedomGrower

Veteran
hey FG, can you hook us up with some smoke report-ishness on your garden? For those of us without access, might as well try and enjoy it through words

Well I cant really get baked anymore except on melty bubble, but I have done smoke reports in the past with most of these strains; only thing that maybe off is potency I skewed by a point or so; Linked in sig now ...

FreedomGrower

Veteran
original og
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php