What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new tent

B

bigganjabud

Definitely don't get one that can be used for camping

Mylar preferably

Speed of green

This Forum works best if you ask specific questions and try to add as much detail as possible into your post.

you forgot to mention some important factors.

How big is your space? what size tent?

What lighting are you planning to use, this could affect the size of the tent.

Whats your budget? there are a swath of 4x4 tents out there at all different price points.

Thanks for posting and good luck with your tent search!

The search bar is not very good on this website, if you google your question with "icmag" at the end you will see all the posts containing your question.

This was one of the first things that popped up, i searched "best 4x4 tent icmag"
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=234606

yts farmer

Veteran
I've used tents for nearly all my grows.

Used bud box when they first came out and they done a good job in the beginning but then had a zip failure on my small one and ripped the outer cover on my large tent, neither were light tight either.

Then moved over to secret jardin and again got a 1.2mx1.2m and a 1.2mx2.4m tent, easy to put up on your own(budbox cover was definitely tighter to get over the poles causing to stitching to stretch)more light tight but not totally light tight .

In my local grow shop they got the newest budbox tents on display and ive been studying them closely on my last few visits and im liking the new all metal framework and even got a bottom inlet for dripper systems for run to waste sytems. The guy even done a pull-up o n the tent to show how much weight it could support. Also really digging that they stayed with their original white interior and didnt change over to mylar like most over tents.

As long as you know that no grow tent is totally light tight before you buy and you dont just go buying the cheapest tent you can find you shiuld be fine.

Peace.

ULMW

Been using Mammoth Pro line of tent and find it affordable and good quality. Which country you based in? In Europe there are lots of webpages selling them at affordable prices. Order online if there is no local shop.

F

FreeUrMind

My m8 bought a secret jardin tent when you put a 600 in there and close the door Its like looking at the stars...Full of pin holes

F

FreeUrMind

It was about 6 months ago the uk dealer for secret jardin phoned him and said because It was from Ebay there is no warranty. And its a legit tent

yts farmer

Veteran
My m8 bought a secret jardin tent when you put a 600 in there and close the door Its like looking at the stars...Full of pin holes

What version did he buy?

I know they used to have a choice of street (budget) or darkroom (premium) but mostly in the smaller tents maybe up to the 1.2x1.2 versions.

My first edition bud box used to glow orange if you had the light off in the bedroom. Had to do a bit of diy and stick some Mylar up.

Peace.