What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8 Ball kush | Smell

My 8 ball kush is starting to smell like sweet coffee. The plant is stretchy with big bud sections and lots of white hairs.

Flower time is on scheduled to finish mi October or sooner.

Nice, Hows the potency? Bubbas for me have never been that potent. Some say they had Fire BUBBA b4 but not me.

I like the swampy og kush or the sweet Tahoe OG.

My 8Ball didnt smell like OG. Its changing and starting to smell funky sweet. After I smelt sweet coffee tones I looked it up and some say barney Genes can smell like coffee.

Eight Ball Kush | Barneys farm

8ballkush.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
See the problem with bubba is ppl take her 8-9 weeks cuz she looks done but taken 11 she is dick in the dirt useless for hours take a 3 hr nap type... Even at 10 she is good but taken early is very generic weed... The pic doesn't look bubba but shit its from seed so u never know what ur gonna get... But my buddies 8 ball keeper has fat wide bubba leaves almost no stretch n reeks of coffee

They use to be fat in veg. This is the same plant. Just kept getting topped by rabbits til I caged her up. Then is shot out sativa leaves. The indica ones died off.

20160526_171031.jpg

Allindafrijoles

Heard the same bubba

Heard the same bubba

Those flowers are making my mouth water! :tiphat: I've run across some very nice bubba cuts over the years but the special ones are rare but delicious and great yielders! I'd love to smell those coffee terps ! Sound delicious! :biggrin::biggrin:

See the problem with bubba is ppl take her 8-9 weeks cuz she looks done but taken 11 she is dick in the dirt useless for hours take a 3 hr nap type... Even at 10 she is good but taken early is very generic weed... The pic doesn't look bubba but shit its from seed so u never know what ur gonna get... But my buddies 8 ball keeper has fat wide bubba leaves almost no stretch n reeks of coffee

I am going to take her 11 weeks as suggested so I can get dick in the dirt useless and sleep well. :thank you:

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
As Stoney mentioned and from my personal experience bubba taken after 80+ days is the sweet spot. That 8 week bubba doesn't do the strain justice at all.

I like to let harvest run few extra weeks longer then the avg grower. When growers see my stuff they say "arnt you ready to pick that" i like to wait till the leaves turn yellow and the buds top crown out. I also like the sleepy stone too.