What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

upcoming project ¤ asking your opinion~

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
greetings!

i'm planing to start new project. i wan't to ask your view for it.

i think i will go with this setup:

-----
4x4 sized tent scrog style
600w hps with a-a-wing or cooltube hood
s&p td-silent 350 (5" 125mm 280/380m3/h) OR 500 (6" 150mm 350 m3/h, 450 m3/h and 550 m3/h)
4-6 plants in 15 litre smart- & air pots
biobizz soil (which one light or all-mix?) or fox farm?
------

next step is to choose right strains. this round is coming for medical use: insomnia, migraine, pain, stress, anxiety, muscle relaxant and some kind of chilling/pastime.

Bubba Kush (verdant?)
Northern Lights (peak's?)
Black Domina (sensi?)
Blueberry (peak's?)

bonus: maybe white rhino & juicy fruit indicas OR durban poison & cinderella99 sativas because short flowering time? breeders i don't know.

i'm thinking between regular and feminized seeds. still worrying a bit how to deal with regs. i've always wen't with fems.

hope you understand something.. thanks!

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
second project is more sativa;
ssh, sour d, chocolope, trainwreck, laughing buddha, golden haze, power plant, lebanese, utopia haze, acapulco gold, white haze, very berry haze, jack herer, leda uno, moby dick, golden tiger, malawi

wan't to hear your experiences of breeders

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
helloo it's me again..

lol sorry my questions but this time i wan't to do everything just right.
first key for me is enjoying of the growing and second thing is of course the final product :)

is it stupid to choose fems & regs together?

planing to grow 4-6 plants;
bubba kush
northern lights
black domina
blueberry (maybe) (any suggestions?)

+ maybe little sativa like c99 & durban?
or more indica juicy fruit & white rhino?

with my re-search those strains are going to be ready +/- together. some more amber is better for my insomnia and pain if i'm right.

still missing right breeders. i have time to wait the seeds. in 3 months i will start this project i just wan't to everything be ready you know.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I do fems and reg's together all the time. Having fem's guarantee's you some female's if you have an unusually high % of males in the reg's. With the taste you have in smoke, and varieties listed. I would recommend, Northern Lights x Big Bud from World of seeds. Moby Dick from Dinafem or Greenhouse seeds, Cheese from just about any seed bank you can think of. Black Domina is a fav of mine, haven't grown any from recent seed stock. But the cut I used to run was killer.

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
DTOG, thanks for reply.

what kind of effects does NLxBigB give?

interesting cross but i think first i like get to know them one by one. then maybe try their different crosses ;)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Calm, relaxing, just an overall good feeling type high. Not too strong, but strong enough to notice.

Latest posts

Latest posts