What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Grass 2018

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
So I'm getting some leaf yellowing down bottom of my 1 plant. I feel like it's way too early in it's flowering to be getting yellow like that. Should I top feed some blood meal?
picture.php
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
So I'm getting some leaf yellowing down bottom of my 1 plant. I feel like it's way too early in it's flowering to be getting yellow like that. Should I top feed some blood meal?
View Image View Image

Maybe you could water in some fish food and some Molasses to get the soil popping again? Thats what I would try with my limited knowledge.
Good luck

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Maybe you could water in some fish food and some Molasses to get the soil popping again? Thats what I would try with my limited knowledge.
Good luck
I have fish bone meal which is 3-16-0, the blood meal is 12-0-0 for a quick shot of nitrogen. I suppose the fish meal wouldn't hurt, but omg does it stink. And thanks for the luck.:tiphat:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I have fish bone meal which is 3-16-0, the blood meal is 12-0-0 for a quick shot of nitrogen. I suppose the fish meal wouldn't hurt, but omg does it stink. And thanks for the luck.:tiphat:

Yeah I learned about the smell last year, definitely where good rubber gloves when mixing and watering. My hands smelled like shit for the whole week I was on vacation last year.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Yes....just scratch that into the surface abit and it should be enough. Water it lightly afterwards. Just dont make it too strong! It will darken/green up over the next 2 weeks.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yeah I hit them up with serenade for 2 weeks and then captain' jacks for 2 weeks. If anything shows up visually I'ma hit them with the green cure, but fingers crossed it's just playing the waiting game till harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts