What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
You got my curiosity perked with the enzyme root breakdown! Keep us posted on how well it works or doesnt work. Very nice run through bloom! It's always a beautiful clusterfuck running many different cuts at the same time. The hard part will be choosing what to load a bowl of next :biggrin:

Yeah I am looking forward to do a monocrop with the THHxC99XC99, and just put in 32 clones of the same culture.

Love the fact I have something to choce from now, after I have been smoking nothing but cheese for the most part of 2018.
Saving the C5 Haze a bit, even tho it's the one I got the most of atm.
I got the LED cab filled with BLB and THHxC99, where I think there will go a bit of time before I do another C5 mango run again.

I will keep you all updated on the enzyme treatment, but I guess we won't know anything untill next crop is running. Then it will be interresting if the old roots will cause root rot, or in other ways effect the roots in a bad way.
Again in theory the beneficial bacterias, should not harm the live tissue (fresh living roots) But give them a protective enviroment, and convert waste/biomass into uptainable nutrients.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I would suggest not running 24/7. Letting the roots dry out a little is actually a good thing, From what I've seen over the years that roots that are constantly wet don't grow as much as roots that go through a wet-dry cycle. Give them a few dry cycles, a few 30 min dry cycles through out the day would help your roots

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I would suggest not running 24/7. Letting the roots dry out a little is actually a good thing, From what I've seen over the years that roots that are constantly wet don't grow as much as roots that go through a wet-dry cycle. Give them a few dry cycles, a few 30 min dry cycles through out the day would help your roots

What root's are you talking about?

The pot's are empty, im trying to desolve old roots left from the last grow. With the use of enzyme boosting, so the pump is running 24/7 to create a "bakki" filter effect.
As explained on the prev page
:smoke out:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 64 LED Flower test #2

Starting to see lots of cloudy trichomes, I will keep feeding them until I see ambers and then start the flush.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Done tumbling my trim

Here's the C5 mango handpressed Kief ball

Wraped it up in wraping foil, vacuum packed it and now I will cure it.
Put the vaccum packed hashballs, into a small mason jar and closed it up tight. It will be stored in a hot spot, of my boiler room for a loong time. 6 - 12 months or so, and we will take a look at them and see how it's looking.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

starke

I'm following with great interest. The only thing more time consuming than trimming is washing my perlite/hydroton Hempy mix for reuse. My back would also enjoy the rest.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I must have misunderstood.

So how long do you think you'll need to run it like that to break roots down?

To fully desolve them will proberbly take a while, I am not sure how long this will take. I hope it's faster then a crop cycle, to avoid it to build up.

It should not be a problem for the plants, that is going in there in a few weeks. I will keep an eye on it, I figure I will empty a few pots out and see how it looks and smell before replanting.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Time to start again, doing a monocrop in the HPS room with the THHxC99XC99. To make it a bit easyer, I will refere to it as Tohici99.

Cut a few cheese clones as well, I might flower some cheese in the VEG closet once the 2nd flower test is done.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The Groffice build is coming along, tho it's slow progres and some of the steps take longer then other. Or they might just feel like that, cos they are borring.

Fiberglass work hmmmm waiting for it to cure, so I can sand and repeate. Smells really bad, even with the safety mask on.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
The Groffice build is coming along, tho it's slow progres and some of the steps take longer then other. Or they might just feel like that, cos they are borring.

Fiberglass work hmmmm waiting for it to cure, so I can sand and repeate. Smells really bad, even with the safety mask on.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79027&pictureid=1925568]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79027&pictureid=1925569]View Image[/url]

But will be worth it in the end :tiphat:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
First roots on the new clones on day 9, just a few in each cloner but they are looking good all of them.

Update on the 2nd LED flower test day 82
Still no amber trichomes

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Tohici99 clones, gave them a douch of BioBizz Fishmix folia feed mix.

And things are slowly progressing in the Groffice build

starke

May be slow but it is looking good. I grew up in South FL and spent all my spare time on the water and so worked briefly for a marine repair company as a teenager. Glass boat repairs were a constant. Hate the stuff to this day. Hats off to you.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
jack and the caylax stalk ! ( the monster beanstalk caylax up the page a bit , ive seen that before