What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 Gorilla Glue S1 RDWC

thanks marmarb

all my plants looks like keepers..but i have to choice something
potent with a decent yield for my goals..i was expecting much better yield for this grow but unfortunately i dont see it.
only 1 plant is good yielder compared with the other plants.

and some better photos for the thread
66 days flower saturday is the harvest day

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mudraya

Amazing. Good job. I'm about to finish up my first full rdwc and am in a similar boat. The yield could have been better and the stretch was out of control but they are the tightest, frostiest I've ever seen the strain do.

Amazing. Good job. I'm about to finish up my first full rdwc and am in a similar boat. The yield could have been better and the stretch was out of control but they are the tightest, frostiest I've ever seen the strain do.

thanks Mudraya..i have dozens of grows under my belt but first time
the strech was out of control.
any way, yesterday was harvest day..im not happy because the yield is very low compared with previous grows,.of course the buds are full of resin but is not enough for me.
the truth is that im sad today because of this and im thinking to throw the clones and start some seeds i have in my fridge..
i really dont know..i will deside the next days.the sure think
is that original glue,even s1, is the best weed i ever seen and smell.time will tell.

thanks all for the reputation that you gave me :huggg:

4 days drying and im still thinking the low yield from the glues...
im sure i did everything well and clean,without mistakes.
im very dissapointed because my goal was higher then this result..
i had 2x600 and one more 600 for the half flower.
if i get 500g i would be very happy but the buds are small and some of them tiny.......fuck,i dont know what to do....this grow was not only for personal use,i needed the money badly and soon.
last year i had super skunk from sensi and i took 1200g of decent weed from the same lights..of course ss is not gg4 ,but in the end,who cares?
...... i just wanted to share with all, my thoughts and my troubles.
at least gg4 has great smell and great high,even without curing
but i cant put a price on this weed...

cheers

~star~crash~

hallo to all
i live somewhere in europe and i had the luck to keep in my hands
a packet with 10 s1 Original Glue seeds from dark horse genetics.
im looking for a mother (maybe 2) for the future.
my seedlings are waiting for their new home.in a couple days
i will post photos from my tent.
thanks in advance :tiphat:

low yield is not your fault you did everything perfectly ... i'd guess it was the s1 seed stock >>> which you can improve for your next run by obtaining better genetics if possible ..peace

low yield is not your fault you did everything perfectly ... i'd guess it was the s1 seed stock >>> which you can improve for your next run by obtaining better genetics if possible ..peace

yes is not my fault,but i dont know if the yield is low, or i have big expectations. what is your thought about this?
also first time i worked with such good genetics..dont forget that i live in europe, my country is small and we dont have access in premium genetics.

i got 600g from 10 plants.all my buds are dense and hard.

1 plant gave me 200g very unique bud (this plant was very different from the others) that smells intence and has a potent high even and fresh..all the buds was hard white foxtails.

1 plant with the 2 big colas gave me 100g.this plant has very sweet smell and the look of original glue..also this plant has the twisted leave trait of original cut.more balanced stone from the above.

1 plant gave me 100g and all the buds are smallhard and fuel covered with crystals..just incredible..

1 plant gave me also 100g but this plant has somerhing dirty inside..the smell is nasty compared to the others but the taste is out of world..

the rest wheight are from the other plants..of course and the other plants are special but not so special for keepers..

these 4 plants are my keepers for the moment until i choose 2 of them for the future..
tomorrow i will start the next grow with these clones.

picture.php

picture.php

im not good photographer but is better then nothing
biggrin.gif

~star~crash~

forgive me i don't know how many watts were you running for that 600 grams ??? 600 grams is fantastic yield ... also how big was your flower space?

~star~crash~

i can recommend some seed genetics that you should be able to obtain very easily...strains i've ran and familiar with ...peace

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
I concur with others- This grow looks solid. I don't think you did anything wrong where yield is concerned. I've run a side by side of the glue in this regard and frankly, I wouldn't top it. I can't speak to the dark horse S1's but the gg4 cut itself shouldn't be topped, IMO. Good show, sir!

~star~crash~

Check HSO's Headband or Dinafems Original Amnesia ...these seeds are easily obtainable and will do what you want i promise you , i've run them both & i can back that up with pictures ...peace

I concur with others- This grow looks solid. I don't think you did anything wrong where yield is concerned. I've run a side by side of the glue in this regard and frankly, I wouldn't top it. I can't speak to the dark horse S1's but the gg4 cut itself shouldn't be topped, IMO. Good show, sir!

i keep your advice for the next grow..topping for sure..thanks

Check HSO's Headband or Dinafems Original Amnesia ...these seeds are easily obtainable and will do what you want i promise you , i've run them both & i can back that up with pictures ...peace

i dont think that the headband has the level of original glue even as S1. Original amnesia is a good option but until then,i give it one more try the glue with clones.

hi all

i decide to run again this wonderfull weed..ok,i know it doesnt yield well but i believe that this time with clones will be better...and if not,
i dont really care..is better to have small diamonts then big crystals.
maybe i go with the scrog method.
and thanks all the members that support my thread and for the reputation i took

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

6 days 12/12 now without problems..propably the plants needed more veg growth but im expecting lot of strech.

photos before the screen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and photos after the screen...

i forgot to tell that i want to make some seeds this time with CS.
all the other plants i had the round before with the seeds had hermi traits.these plants(phenos) was clear from nanners..
the s2 seeds worth anything?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

12 days flower

yesterday i changed the veg nutes with flower nutes.i deside to give these ladies a little more food this time so this time my max ec level
will be 1,4.
the screen filling nicely and im sure that until the strech is over i will
have a great canopy.almost all my stems are thick and maybe il need one more screen just to support them.

i have aslo one question for the members who knows about colloidial silver..its ok now to spray 1 or 2 branches or is too late for reversing?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php