What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Then... Are you back for real?... That's so good. Here i sit to enjoy and share moments with you my friend.

What strains are you planing for this season? What is on the pics over there?

Greets.
yes, I have returned! A good re-uniting my friend! The pictures are of siblings from a cross Isaac Haze X Needs Cherry Kush. Very fun complex hybrid.

The planning for this season is happening now. I will have a list soon. ;)
Good to see you!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
more hits!
Punto Rojo --- a note here. These flowers finished with no supplemental light in a very harsh environment and 6 hours of daylight at the end. Even with those situations these flowers are exceptional. Flavor, high type, and vegetative growth and mold/mildew resistance that is top notch!
picture.php

and here is a Tom Hill Haze flower that endured the same conditions
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi 3rdEye,

Some excellent looking narrow leaf goodness you have there. Where is the Punto Rojo from? Nice flowers and great to see you back!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Hi 3rdEye,

Some excellent looking narrow leaf goodness you have there. Where is the Punto Rojo from? Nice flowers and great to see you back!

Good day! I am glad to be contributing again. Been an existential kind of year. The Punto Rojo is from a private breeder selections on original Cannabiogen stock. Thank you for the compliments and welcome!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Sativas they are so beautifull :headbange
Nice grows 3rdeye, im going to pull up a chair :bump:

Although I love all ganja, I do have a special feeling for salivas like the Tom Hill Haze and Punto Rojo. Lovely plants to know and grow! Thank you for joining in our party here!

Wuachuma

more hits!
Punto Rojo --- a note here. These flowers finished with no supplemental light in a very harsh environment and 6 hours of daylight at the end. Even with those situations these flowers are exceptional. Flavor, high type, and vegetative growth and mold/mildew resistance that is top notch!
picture.php

and here is a Tom Hill Haze flower that endured the same conditions
picture.php

Im glad to see you have the THH, Berry Juice, and PR