in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ACE Mix Packs

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ACE Mix Packs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2014, 04:03 AM #1
TheFarm

ACE Mix Packs

I'd be interested in hearing experiences with ACE Mix Packs. Are there some gems you could share with us? I thought it might be cool for growers to put together a thread on this avenue to some great ACE genetics.

Old 12-18-2014, 04:05 AM #2
TheFarm

Also if anybody has info on what has been coming out of packs lately that would be helpful. Thanks

Old 12-18-2014, 04:44 AM #3
soopy

soopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the rough
Great idea....I've got a pack from 2012 and am gonna throw a few down soon to veg for OD next year. I'd love to know what was included in my vintage, maybe Dubi could post the years and respective mix pack possibilities?

I'm debating popping the larger ones first...the little tiny dark ones look intimidating, lol...
soopy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:35 PM #4
nodestar

nodestar will become famous soon enough
I purchased a Tropical Mix Standard Pack recently and popped two seeds. They're about 6 inches tall. They look identical except one is a lighter green. I'm hoping they're Haze/Thai hybrids or Double Thai. I don't know if I can handle pure Haze or pure Guatemalan.
nodestar is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 11:23 AM #5
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi,

The ACE Mix standard did contain mainly Bangi Haze, Tikal, Nepal Jam and Orient Express, at least for the past 2-3 years.

The ACE Mix feminized contains mainly new PCK, Kali China and Orient Express hybrids.

The Tropical mix standard has mainly Haze x Thai genetics.

There will be some changes in the content of the new mixes, especially the ACE Mix feminized, that changes more frequently .... we are also going to release a new Tropical Mix feminized version.

I will provide more concrete info about the content of the 2015 mixes soon, early next year. Thanks for your interest!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2015, 12:36 PM #6
Texan

Texan will become famous soon enoughTexan will become famous soon enough
I grew out 1 seed from my feminezed mix pack from Ace. I got a Chinna Yunnan out of it that yielded almost half a pound under a 250 watter in a confined 2x2x2 foot grow room.

It was very vigorous in the grow phase and it was the fastest flowering plant I have grown. I chopped on day 63 of 12/12 but I probably should have harvested around day 53-55. It gave me massive forearm sized colas just by bending the stem over after vegging for 2 months.

The end product was amazing nonetheless.

This was only day 37 of flower.

I have got 4 more beans left from the mix pack and I also got 4 beans of Bangi Haze. Still decided between the two. I know I wont be disappointed by either but some input might help from you guys.

Thanks.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:33 AM #7
@ya

@ya will become famous soon enough
Does anyone know what the mix pack consist of? Is the current catalog correct: Malawi, Panama, Congo, guatemala, Vietnam, paki, afgh ?....thanks
@ya is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2015, 12:20 AM #8
@ya

@ya will become famous soon enough
No one? Afropips
@ya is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2015, 06:59 AM #9
nksv

nksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nice
I'm keen on ordering the mix packs, both fem and reg. Any updates on what's in there? Thanks!
nksv is online now Quote

Old 12-09-2015, 07:20 PM #10
jay sus

jay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nice
any idea of genetics? bit early maybe. ace mix std freebie
jay sus is offline Quote