Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Girl Scout Cookies > Girl Scout Cookies

Thread Title Search
Girl Scout Cookies Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2018, 11:27 PM #8331
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri_jc3 View Post
Thanks hammer head. I feel you. Id have to run both side by side to spot the differences. Also anyone have any insight on the micro cookie nugs. Is it nutrientional, envirimental, the light intensity? Sometimes it feel like its for no reason ill have to animals side by side and one will micro and one wont. Heres some of my dosidos from last run
I always get best results with the Forum, if she's not directly under the lights. Also seems to do better when well established in a container. Verses transplanting, waiting a week and then flipping. Or even transplanting and flipping the same day. Thinning out all lower and most inside growth also helps some, imo.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:00 AM #8332
ri_jc3

ri_jc3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I always get best results with the Forum, if she's not directly under the lights. Also seems to do better when well established in a container. Verses transplanting, waiting a week and then flipping. Or even transplanting and flipping the same day. Thinning out all lower and most inside growth also helps some, imo.
Same with the animal she deff does better if she is in a well established pot. Tranplant let her fill out her roots 2-3 week then flip.
ri_jc3 is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2018, 08:39 PM #8333
Blazeee

Blazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to behold
Blazeee has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Dosido x Buckeye Purple from In House Genetics

Blazeee is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2018, 11:04 PM #8334
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
Click image for larger version

Name:	E126BCE6-A648-41C1-BE9E-EDFA11E1EC65.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	463431

First 2 tables on the right fist size or more gsc. Gotta say I don’t buy the low light story
jidoka is online now Quote

Old 07-19-2018, 11:56 PM #8335
star crash

star crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond repute
i got some clones mixed up that last run ...mistook a mendo breath for a thin mint
star crash is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:06 AM #8336
Goats

Goats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeee View Post
Dosido x Buckeye Purple from In House Genetics

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
nice plant!

i am working my way to inhouse in price. all his stuff looks good, but man it's expensive.
Goats is offline Quote