in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ACE Mix Packs

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ACE Mix Packs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2018, 06:30 AM #31
KTMFUN

KTMFUN will become famous soon enough
Here is a close-up I finally got in there when the light went off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180102_094828-768x1024.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	440938
KTMFUN is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:16 PM #32
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMFUN View Post
I love this strain want to know the name so I can keep backup seeds. I received it in an ace mix free fem package.
Welcome KTMFUN,

I think any grower would be pleased to find such nice plants from our cheap ACE Mixes Considering the yield and look of your plants my bet would be Orient Express or an Orient Express hybrid.
Outstanding gardening job you have done with the genetics
What a good way to start the year!

Please, let us know your opinion about the genetics after a bit of curing!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 12:27 PM #33
Bongi

Bongi will become famous soon enough
I come here just to tell you that I had good experience with 6 Tropical mix seeds. Found one keeper. It was small yielding but it tasted awsome. Sweet tropical fruit type taste and smell. High was type where you become absorbed in your toughts with no worries. No sleepines.
Sadly cuttings taken during flowering did not root.
I will try to find plant similar to that or better whit my remaining 3 packs later this year when I have grown some hemp and low THC high CBD varietys first.
Bongi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:36 AM #34
Bongi

I found picture. I hope someone can help me identify it.
Bongi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:18 PM #35
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
I found picture. I hope someone can help me identify it.
View Image
I'll play until someone with actual knowledge comes along... let's see. It looks like some Kali China is in there, + something wilder like Congo or Tikal.

Kali China x Guatamala - my final answer. Kali China has amazing fruity/skunky terps, very positive vibes while being a truly balanced high with no sleepiness.
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 08:57 AM #36
Bongi

Can it be Oldtimers haze x Kali China? Dubi said that pack I had seeds from had mostly Zamandelica open pollinated lines and oltimer's haze and hyprids of Oldtimer's haze.
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 06:40 PM #37
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
Can it be Oldtimers haze x Kali China? Dubi said that pack I had seeds from had mostly Zamandelica open pollinated lines and oltimer's haze and hyprids of Oldtimer's haze.
Damn, that's a good pack to have
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 12:12 PM #38
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Bongi,

I think the plant you like the most from your tropical mix is a Panama
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 02:49 PM #39
jonhova

jonhova is a jewel in the roughjonhova is a jewel in the roughjonhova is a jewel in the roughjonhova is a jewel in the roughjonhova is a jewel in the roughjonhova is a jewel in the rough
I want the tropical pack now lol. Theres some good seeds in there!
jonhova is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 12:47 PM #40
Gedöns

Gedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the roughGedöns is a jewel in the rough
Hi Dubi,

I'm soon ordering a 10 pack of ACE Mix Standard and Trpoical Mix from a well known spanish reseller. Could you maybe give me a hint which direction the genetics may be? So I'll i.e. do them 12/12 from start or some.

Thanks in advance and Greets
Gedöns is offline Quote