You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ACE Mix Packs

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ACE Mix Packs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2017, 02:36 PM #21
Dream Universe

Last edited by Dream Universe; 08-05-2017 at 09:14 AM..

Old 06-12-2017, 01:38 PM #22
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Dream Universe,

I can help you to identify your ACE Mix plants if you post or send me pics of them (especially in advanced flowering).

There are usually quite early flowering genetics in the ACE Mix so hopefully yours will finish on time at your latitude/location. Best wishes!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:17 PM #23
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
The Tropical Mix fem mainly contains Malawi and Panama hybrids and Tikal fem sativa hybrids.
Whoa, great info. That sounds awesome. I keep changing my mind on what seeds I want to order but this sounds like a winner for sure. I'm off to the Ace website now to check it out! Thanks, dubi!
Samuel Caldwell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:00 PM #24
Bongi

Bongi will become famous soon enoughBongi will become famous soon enough
I just put 6 Tropical mix seeds in soil. I am wondering what genetics these contain. These were packaged on 19/10/2016.
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2017, 10:42 AM #25
Bongi

I should also tell you that those seeds were regular.
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 07:12 PM #26
Bongi

I digged litle soil off the seeds and all of those seeds have germinated. I cannot wait to see what they are like! I hope my seeds contain zamandelica or haze x thai genetics and I get at least 3 females.
I will put them in 30l no till fabric pots under 400w hps. Can someone help me identify them if I post pics of flowers when they are ready?
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2017, 01:22 PM #27
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
I just put 6 Tropical mix seeds in soil. I am wondering what genetics these contain. These were packaged on 19/10/2016.
Welcome Bongi,

Your Tropical Mix regular pack should contain mainly Zamaldelica open pollinated lines, and Oldtimer's haze and hybrids of her.

Of course, feel free to post pics of your tropical mix plants in this room (especially when they are in flowering) and i will try to help you to identify the genetics you are growing.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2017, 05:45 PM #28
Bongi

Thanks for answering dubi!
That is perfect. Just what I was hoping for. Sadly 2 of seedlings were eaten by fungus gnat larvae.
I have 36 seeds that were packaged on 18/11/16. I will germinate 2 to replace eaten ones. Are these also mainly Zamandelica, Oldtimer's haze and hybrids of her?
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 01:13 PM #29
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
Thanks for answering dubi!
re these also mainly Zamandelica, Oldtimer's haze and hybrids of her?
Yes
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2018, 11:28 PM #30
KTMFUN

KTMFUN will become famous soon enough
Seed identification

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi Dream Universe,

I can help you to identify your ACE Mix plants if you post or send me pics of them (especially in advanced flowering).

There are usually quite early flowering genetics in the ACE Mix so hopefully yours will finish on time at your latitude/location. Best wishes!
I love this strain want to know the name so I can keep backup seeds. I received it in an ace mix free fem package.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10101.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	440789
KTMFUN is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.