Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 600 Watt Vanilla Kush And OG Kush Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
600 Watt Vanilla Kush And OG Kush Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2017, 06:27 PM #111
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Hi Floridian

My method with this Vanilla Kush: combination of bending and FIM, 1 plant = 5 tops.
Sure, threes a crowd is a good name.

Bless up
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 11:37 PM #112
Rageous8899

Yeah man i just got some

My pal dropped off a van kush, 8ballkush, and (2) triple cheese. I been looking for anyone whos messed with em and finally found an old thread. Theyre beat up and abused but i couldnt let my pal throw em out and ive never had any barneys strains. I took a buttload of clones so now what should i do with em? Clean and feed . But then i was gonna transplant into bigger than solo cups and run em out. Any suggestions?

Old 09-14-2017, 05:05 PM #113
Kai Kai

Kai Kai is on a distinguished road
8Ball Kush is the strain to be smoking dude, literally smoked it for the first time around 6 months ago and was in my top 3 favourites straight away.
Kai Kai is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:53 PM #114
Rageous8899

Thanks man. Top 3 is a huge deal. I dig the new fruityish stuff thats being flooded everywhere but i like a piney..skunky..earthy taste. Lol. Maybe im a little old school. With that ill prob switch the 8ball to dwc and see if i cant get her growing again so i can try it sooner rather than wait for clones.