What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thanks Dubi!

pescador

Thank you Dubi for the honor you had in sending me the seeds that an online retailer did not, even though I paid him and not you. You are obviously a man of your word and went far beyond what most seed companies would have done. I truly look forward to growing the Canela and the Nepali Jam as soon as I am done my move...and I can't wait to get some of those new lines you will have.

Cheers

Pescador

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
pescador said:
Thank you Dubi for the honor you had in sending me the seeds that an online retailer did not, even though I paid him and not you. You are obviously a man of your word and went far beyond what most seed companies would have done. I truly look forward to growing the Canela and the Nepali Jam as soon as I am done my move...and I can't wait to get some of those new lines you will have.

Cheers

Pescador

Thanks pescador for let us know.

Im glad to hear your ace seeds landed! :smile:

We hope you enjoy growing them! Please, keep us updated.

Best wishes! :rasta: dubi - ACE Seeds -

rabid

ACE and dubi...

ACE and dubi...

I agree with pescador...dubi seems to be one of the true gentlemen in the canna world. He (and Charlie Garcia also) continued to comminucate with me during ACE's email problem.

I waited a month or so while he tested the germ rate on a special sativa hybrid I wanted. When he was satisfied he not only sent me that but also included an expensive freebie that sounds delicious.

ACE Seeds and dubi are a class act indeed :respect:

Last edited:

De La Luz

I have to agree with everyone and say that Dubi & Ace have always come through for me also!!!

I have ordered from most every seed vendor on the market, many multiple times, ACE & Dubi are by far the best at breeding beautiful, well tested varieties and the best by far when it comes to customer service & support.

Thanks to you all for being people of honor and providing so much for the cannabis community!! :respect:

Limeygreen

Veteran
Dubi is always very polite and tries very hard to please the customers as does Charlie. Both very nice men who will always recieve money from me for as long as they keep doing their thing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
It's very apreciated friends :redface:

Good people and good growers deserve good vibes and good seeds. That's why all ACE crew is working.

Best wishes for new outdoor season! :rasta:

dubi - ACE Seeds -

C

charlie garcia

dubi said:
It's very apreciated friends :redface:

Good people and good growers deserve good vibes and good seeds. That's why all ACE crew is working.

Best wishes for new outdoor season! :rasta:

dubi - ACE Seeds -

gracias amigos