What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Orient Express seed?

G

Hey gentlemen I was wondering when I'll be able to find your latest OE seeds.I'm going to do them again this year and was getting warmed up.Thanks, MUCHA!!!

G

Thanks I havn't looked there in a couple weeks. :bashhead: I'm on it now .Sometimes I just too high??Time to buy 'em up!!!PEACE!!!MUCHA!!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
MUCHA LUCHA said:
Hey gentlemen I was wondering when I'll be able to find your latest OE seeds.I'm going to do them again this year and was getting warmed up.Thanks, MUCHA!!!

Good day!

Mucha Lucha, fresh Orient Express stock at Seedbay is exactly same F1 Orient Express hybrid you grew, same Vietnam Black mother, same Chinese male, so you know what to expect :wink: Thanks, i hope you enjoy growing them again! Please, keep us updated! dubi - ACE Seeds -

G

Yeah , over the long run since I've really had the oppurtunity to run it through my system in a sea of competition I wanted to do the same set.I looked at seedbay about a month ago and they weren't there or I wasn't?The hybrid is very resistant to most any enemy the indoor grower faces combined with a no doubt your'e stoned potency.Phenotypically the bud is the very antithesis of what people are generally growing, its like a real good mexican.Sometimes people can't seem to find their way past the appearance to find what they are looking for.I really felt because of the dominant sativa bud stucture and the composty skunk taste people may not appreciate something different, but I was quite wrong and baffled a few"blueberry potsnobs" to quote hubcap.Anyway sorry for the wind I must be feeling "chatty".PEACE!!!MUCHA!!! :joint: :joint:

G

Just picked up some OE and a pack of Congo, we'll se how that runs.My new growroom is going to have a much higher ceiling than it did before so everything should be ready by March.Good to grow! :joint: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts