What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which ACE Seeds best for Indoor grows?

RubbaDub

The title kinda says it already - which ACE seeds are better suited towards indoor grows? I'm interested in the Congo and Banghi Haze strains mostly, but Canela too.

¡Muchas Gracias!

:smoke: :smoke:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
RubbaDub said:
The title kinda says it already - which ACE seeds are better suited towards indoor grows? I'm interested in the Congo and Banghi Haze strains mostly, but Canela too.

¡Muchas Gracias!

:smoke: :smoke:

Good day RabbaDub,

Orient Express would be the easier ace strain to grow indoors. It's a very high yielding 60/40 % (aprox) sat/ind hybrid, very suited for indoor growing.

Congo and Bangi Haze are slighty more sativa than Orient Express, but they have great indoor adaptability too.

Canela is originally an outdoor strain but it has been tested indoors with good results.

Please, let us know if you need more concrete info.

Feliz 2008! :smile:

shiva das

buenas Dubi--
when is the Orient Express pulling up to the SB station. My bags are packed, I'm ready to jump aboard.....
Paz,
shiva das

rifishman

Bangi Haze

Bangi Haze

Welcome guys. My vote would be for Bangi Haze. Just a short story, but I had about 6 strains that I started. The Durban Poision was an easy grow, good cloner and not a bad smoke.

I had to revive some plants for one reason or another and the Bangi Haze was the one strain that took quite a beating from me with lack of watering and a whole bunch of other things that I shud not have been doing, mostly caring for the girls as I should have.

I am running two EuroGrowers under a 1000w and in a short period of time of about 5 weeks, the Bangi took off like nothing I have ever seen.

I have the mums running 16/8 as I still can't tell what the sex of each plant is, but have just put the clones on 12/12 to try to get them to sex fast so I can pull more clones from the mums.

I actually have 10 plants (2 in each 2 gallon pot) in only one of the Eurogrowers in one of my rooms. They have completely taken over the room and I swear the stalks are almost 1" inch thick.

I frequent Amsterdam once a year and came across the Bangi on a recommendation and decided to try it as I prefer Sativa's over Indicas.

I am sure they will be a good smoke and may start a grow journal at some point.

A few pics of the clones and the mums.

Peace!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
shiva das said:
buenas Dubi--
when is the Orient Express pulling up to the SB station. My bags are packed, I'm ready to jump aboard.....
Paz,
shiva das

Buenas shiva das, :smile:

Orient Express will be available at Seedbay around February. Thanks for the interest. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
rifishman said:
Welcome guys. My vote would be for Bangi Haze. Just a short story, but I had about 6 strains that I started. The Durban Poision was an easy grow, good cloner and not a bad smoke.

I had to revive some plants for one reason or another and the Bangi Haze was the one strain that took quite a beating from me with lack of watering and a whole bunch of other things that I shud not have been doing, mostly caring for the girls as I should have.

I am running two EuroGrowers under a 1000w and in a short period of time of about 5 weeks, the Bangi took off like nothing I have ever seen.

I have the mums running 16/8 as I still can't tell what the sex of each plant is, but have just put the clones on 12/12 to try to get them to sex fast so I can pull more clones from the mums.

I actually have 10 plants (2 in each 2 gallon pot) in only one of the Eurogrowers in one of my rooms. They have completely taken over the room and I swear the stalks are almost 1" inch thick.

I frequent Amsterdam once a year and came across the Bangi on a recommendation and decided to try it as I prefer Sativa's over Indicas.

I am sure they will be a good smoke and may start a grow journal at some point.

A few pics of the clones and the mums.

Peace!

Good day rifishman and welcome to Icmag! :wave:

Im glad to hear Bangi Haze is growing vigorously in your setup.

She's a uniform inbred line but still retains strong sativa vigour.

Please, keep us updated with progresses during flowering! :rasta:

G

Ace seeds seem to have their heart in the right place, I like the guys over this way.

Not to mention Spanish woman are hoooooooooooot!!! lol

RubbaDub

dubi said:
Canela is originally an outdoor strain but it has been tested indoors with good results.

Hi Dubi,

Thank you for your reply. All of the recommendations for indoor sound appealing, but after doing some reading, Canela has really caught my eye. The descriptions of the flavors I read really make me want to try it. Too bad it is out of production. I noticed that some spanish sellers still have them in stock. Can you recommend anyone?

Latest posts

Latest posts