What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You wouldn't happen to know the genetics in Inzane in the Membrane would you? I have no idea.

Inzane in the Membrane + Noneya X Bizness

Just looking at that, I'm sure that's not really the vars used in the hybrid. I'm goona do some more digging.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Black fire 8 weeks.

picture.php

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I dont have much input as most the stuff he posts does seem good but i do question his thc percentage claims as he does not do as RB-26ca did and show his evidence (lab analysis) if he could prove his claims id have to say then hes probably a serious grower as his gear keeps going in the 30s thc range............ lol

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Inzane in the Membrane + Noneya X Bizness

Just looking at that, I'm sure that's not really the vars used in the hybrid. I'm goona do some more digging.

There is no info out there for the line inzane in the membrane just claims and that unkniwnn make you guess type of lineage.... questionable! Imo

D3pthCharg3

Inzane in the Membrane is [(Super Lemon Haze x Forbidden Fruit) x Ghost Train Haze] x Citral Glue

Have a pack but not yet started them....

D3pthCharg3

Did the breeder tell ya? Just curious

The owner of Get Seeds Right Here, one of their few retailers...

I had to start the freebies before what I actually paid for. C'mon....RKS s1s by Ethos, I had to pop those before the 9D4 r1s, Grandpas Stash, Glittlez, and Inzanes. I'm personally trying to find a lil more info on the RKSs1s if anyone happens to have any....

Hope that helped..I was rather pleased when I found out the lineage as I love SLH and GTH (all hazes reallyl). It was great to see them using haze in something.

Americangrower

Veteran
I would rather slam my cock in the door then grow anything from him. I don't grow or support anyone who uses a name to sell seeds..What do I mean you ask...

His "headband" doesn't even have headband in it, it's a GG4 cross. I can only guess what RKS is LOL

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
The owner of Get Seeds Right Here, one of their few retailers...

I had to start the freebies before what I actually paid for. C'mon....RKS s1s by Ethos, I had to pop those before the 9D4 r1s, Grandpas Stash, Glittlez, and Inzanes. I'm personally trying to find a lil more info on the RKSs1s if anyone happens to have any....

Hope that helped..I was rather pleased when I found out the lineage as I love SLH and GTH (all hazes reallyl). It was great to see them using haze in something.

Ahhhh BIKE! Rad that dude is reliable i can say on my experience that is..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I would rather slam my cock in the door then grow anything from him. I don't grow or support anyone who uses a name to sell seeds..What do I mean you ask...

His "headband" doesn't even have headband in it, it's a GG4 cross. I can only guess what RKS is LOL

On fb i made a comment on the seedsherenow advertisement post...

Dont know why anyone would try and use a already existing name for their own gear thats not very creative! Also had a old friend who noticed Ethos using irrelevant pictures to advertise their gear like an example i will elaborate with is their dragon line the cali dragon and i believe the shiva dragon and also the pic displayed for their Harambe is just a cropped photo of a GG4 plant not "Harambe" not sure if thats a red flag or what but just my experience from watching the posts and what not

Ethos is crushing everything he touches. He is hands down one of the top breeders in the game. Being a breeder not everything you create is gonna be insane fire. 95% of ethos strains crush! I’be run 5-6 strains from him and all were great. Unique terps to say the least. First pic is inzaneinthemembrane a Neville’s haze pheno (got really lucky to find) and the second 2 pics are 9d4. These 9d4 are insane. Covered in trichs by day 21. Pics are from day 30.

707OGBUSH970

I actually wholeheartedly agree with this. However, I have seen so many seed companies that have fire genetics doing things I don't necessarily agree with, that I have to give a break to someone or I am not going to be growing anything from any commercial breeder. Hell 90 percent of them are basically pollen chuckers, when you look at it, but call themselves breeders. I just focus on what's in the seeds and what the flowers look, taste smell like-- and potency of course. It bugged me when I saw this Headband too, but he is not the only one doing it. Also, the pics are sometimes from related plants and every company seems to also do this, for the most part. I wish that they would be more honest, but all I can judge is my outcome and Ethos has some good genetics.

He doesn’t need to use a name to sell his seeds. Not sure why he chose to name that strain headband but I’m sure there’s a reason behind it. Colin is a good dude. 75% of breeders these days are straight the fuck up pollen chucking. Ethos actually does real breeding. He does his own r&d and testing. He has access to some true old school genetics which is where 9d4, grandpas stash, and rks came from. His genetics are proven. So let me get this straight...you won’t grow anything from him because he named a strain headband and you feel that’s a copy? You better stop growing cannabis if that’s your ideology. I could care less what you run but I can tell you for fact you’re missing out.

D3pthCharg3

He doesn’t need to use a name to sell his seeds. Not sure why he chose to name that strain headband but I’m sure there’s a reason behind it. Colin is a good dude. 75% of breeders these days are straight the fuck up pollen chucking. Ethos actually does real breeding. He does his own r&d and testing. He has access to some true old school genetics which is where 9d4, grandpas stash, and rks came from. His genetics are proven. So let me get this straight...you won’t grow anything from him because he named a strain headband and you feel that’s a copy? You better stop growing cannabis if that’s your ideology. I could care less what you run but I can tell you for fact you’re missing out.

Hahah, so true.

Doesn't half the breeders in town have a 'headband'...I know DNA did one, there's also Loompa's Headband. As far as I know 707 Headband = clone only strain...'headband' is a generic term for a SourD x OG cross. Ethos' version seems to fit this bill, with a dash of this and that added as well. I'd loosely qualify it as a headband. However how loosely it qualifies...I'd still say it's much less of a 'big deal' than other dumb shit going on in the industry and it certainly wouldn't disqualify me (personally) from purchasing/running their genetics. To each their own.