What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats' Grows

Goats

hello folks

i've been lazy and not making threads for my grows, so i'm just making a single thread to post whatever is going on at any given time.

running a flood and drain system with plants in small fabric pots of pure canna coco using jacks for veg and veg+bloom for flower currently.

flower tent is a 4x4 gorilla with a qb600h and veg is a cheap 2x2 with a qb65

i flood 1-2 times/day in veg and 3 times/day in flower.

shoutout to resinryder for all of the information on flood and drain in coco.

here are some pictures of last run in the exact same setup.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Goats

currently, there are 2 lvtk from seed in flower along with an og cut and an mk ultra cut from my brother in law, both of which i like.

here is the group 4 days ago.

picture.php

here are a couple shots from today. i couldn't take many because lights were out.

mk ultra

picture.php

lvtk. i fucked up and forgot the calmag the first two times i filled the res during flower with veg+bloom and this plant had a fit. fixed now. it has early browning pistils which i am hoping is just from the mag def or being maybe a bit too close to the lights, but i'll be watching it closely.

picture.php

Last edited:

Kimura

ooooo myyyyy. this is what i like to see!!!

ppm during flower? is it all canna nutrients that you're using?

Goats

ooooo myyyyy. this is what i like to see!!!

ppm during flower? is it all canna nutrients that you're using?

i run jacks hydro in veg using the 3:2:1 ratio. generally 3g:2g:1g/gallon. it comes out to around ~650-700ppm.
i am trying out veg+bloom for flower for the first time after hearing good things. so far so good other than forgetting to supplement cal/mag, and only 1/4 plants really had an issue with it.
my water is ~16-18ppm out of the tap, so i get it to about 150ppm with calmag and then add the suggested amount of veg+bloom. it comes out to ~700ppm as well if memory serves.
i also used hydroponic research's +life until the last reservoir change. it definitely seems to make roots explode, but it also leaves behind a powdery residue in my flood table which i am not a huge fan of. however, the plants don't seem to care at all so i will likely continue using it.
i am also going to give their foliar a try next run.

thanks for stopping by. :tiphat:

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I just got the baby bro to that light for my flower tent. It's only been a week but I'm wicked impressed on the penetration compared to my old vipar's. If my bud looks half as good as yours, I'll be happy.

Goats

I just got the baby bro to that light for my flower tent. It's only been a week but I'm wicked impressed on the penetration compared to my old vipar's. If my bud looks half as good as yours, I'll be happy.

they're expensive, and i even paid to have a potentiometer and for it to come pre-built and tested, but i don't regret a thing. idk how many people are using them in commercial grows, but they're great for personal growers.

i'm sure you will have lots of success. i will watch for sure.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very nice tent you've got going. I've got an HLG 550 in a 4x4 and it destroys. Keep up the good work

-Funk

Goats

CDM that cookies n chem plant was basically the cookies n cream mother with a hint of chem. it's very creamy. we lost the cut and i am still salty about it.
safe bet to give space to a pack of cnc though. i don't think i've ever seen bad pictures of it that i wouldn't attribute to grower error. it's one of the strains that nobody ever has anything bad to say about from greenpoint, and that is saying a lot considering that thread on RIU is frequently super toxic about just about everything else.
edit - sorry, forgot to mention it's really potent. the old lady won't smoke it, she says it 'gives her the spins'.

Last edited:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Il tag a long, good to see you what your up to again. You have great water in van, 16ppm I wish. Im at 200, so borderline ok still.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, I’m really interested in these new ligh boards or whatever there called. I’m tired of all the heat off of my 1000 watter even being air cooled...