What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST CBD strain from a US-based seed bank

Hey boys,
i'm looking to see what is the best CBD strain from a local us-based seed bank where you dont have to worry about customs? Thoughts?!

L

larry badiner

hi there, i haven't grown any cbd strains but i can suggest getting a few different strains for variety (if space allows).. id score a sativa, an indica and a couple of hybrids

Im not sure of the best per say as i havent grown any...a good place to start would be Rosaberry from Second Generation Genetics..its AC/DC x blueberry f4.
The Nature Farm carries an AC/DC x '69 skunk18 and Cannatonic x '69 skunk18
Coastal seeds carries a Panama Red that was bred specifically for CBD, the first landrace CBD strain i believe...a lot of landrace strains carry CBD but none have been bred specifically for it.

There are probably many others and these are only the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Personally, I think there is more risk using a US based seed bank than customs from off shore.. The US based seed bank has the potential of being busted by Federal US LEOs, leaving you and your information exposed.. but thats just me..:tiphat:

EDIT: I suggest buying the 'tee-shirt' or whatever the seed bank offers along with your seeds as a cover-up 'package'

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oregon Elite Seeds (site) - Med Tree Seeds (vendor) which is run by ECtraveler here at ICm. He got into CBD lines to help his dad who was suffering with terminal cancer.

Honestly, his gear is next level. I don't even bother growing anything else when looking for CBD. I am very fortunate to have Med Tree Suzy Q Bx2 going currently. I'll eventually post up a journal.

That aside, I personally think buying seeds via a stateside vendor is an inherent exponential risk factor.

dank.Frank

GoatCheese

Veteran
hi there, i haven't grown any cbd strains but i can suggest getting a few different strains for variety (if space allows).. id score a sativa, an indica and a couple of hybrids

Yea, Sativas will still feel like sativas and indicas like indica even if they're CBD-rich varieties.
Sure, CBD-rich indicas might not be as narcotic as their THC-only versions, but the effect is still pretty stoned.

Latest posts

Latest posts