What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

StrongTree

Nice selection of strains! What kind of lightning you plan to flower them under?

2x - 315 ceramic metal halide...gives good light through most of the 8x4x7 tent but not the whole tent .... thinking about adding third unit or some other supplemental for full illumination

Azure

7 weeks of flowering.

picture.php

rlsmooth

2x - 315 ceramic metal halide...gives good light through most of the 8x4x7 tent but not the whole tent .... thinking about adding third unit or some other supplemental for full illumination

Sounds nice! I'm using cmh too..please post more pics as plants progress^^

rlsmooth

So last few pics of this amazing strain. Yield was average in my setup, bit less than 60g's ..yield suffered from overpacked tent and too tall plants. Maybe plucking some leaves would've helped as well.

This plant is now curing and woah..if you could just smell the aroma that comes from the jar when airing it. I can definetly recognize KaliChina in there, but this is even more fruity and not so much sweaty/dirty/ grilled meat as KC. The nuggets weren't as frosty like some BH nugs, but the terps are there. Gave my friend something to smoke and he liked the taste already without any curing..mentioned it was fruity. Nuggets overall were very tight but small. Thank you Ace seeds team, I think this strain should be in the cataloge permanently, even tho I haven't vaped it yet.

uy4D8Bol.jpg

jezL7QPl.jpg

wLjTEnLl.jpg

rlsmooth

Whew, decided to break my few months abstinence from weed by vaping a really pityful amount of zam x kc little bit over 3 hours ago. The initial rush was so soaring sky- rocket type that it was almost unpleasant :D, it lifted my state of mind really high, but as time passed you could really notice the calmness in the backround from KC I think. Very strong hybrid effect...really opens your third eye If you believe on such..thoughts flow with this strain and its really easy to focus after the first part of high. I think I will like this even more after a little while curing I bet..I hope it will soften the corners s little..:D

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Ace has so many great strains, but I think this is my favorite. Floral, with rose like flavors combined with musk. Great functional high that really puts me in the right place.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Jujatovlch :)

I'm very sorry for the delay in the reply.
Lovely plants you have had this season :yes:
Great selection of genetics as well!

Hope you are already enjoying a prime quality and bountiful harvest, please let us know your opinion about the ACE Seeds strains you have grown this season when you have the chance.

Hi Dubi,
He are some pics of Zamaldelica x Kali China. It is my most dense budding plant this year. Very dark green color. Short and robust compared to Banghi haze x panama and Orient expres. She seems to be still adding weight so I gonna keep her going for another week or two. Unfortunately pics are downloading upside down. In the group shot it is plant in the middle the her right is Reina Madre to her left is Lily x Violeta.
I'm very amazed by this plant. Great job. Thanks
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78391&pictureid=1892524&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78391&pictureid=1892525&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi rlsmooth,

Thanks for sharing your growing experience with Zamaldelica x Kali China :)
Zamaldelica x Kali China stands out mainly for its very complex and strong terpene profile, its compact stucture and fast flowering, and for its powerful hybrid effect.
You really described well her aromas, similar to Kali China, not so incensey, meaty or hashy .... but more fruity and soar. Glad to know you and your friends are enjoying with her flowers!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mriko,

Happy to see you have grown a few of our strains last outdoor season :) Your seems to be a more sativa pheno, not much so evident Kali China influence in the leaf and flowering traits like other posting here. Wish she is of your taste!

Here's my tiny specimen. Same mistakes than with my Orient Express (and all plants from this session, but one) led to a short one-bud plant, but still reaching the 20gr bar dry end-product, also in a 3,6liters pot. I guess it could have come close to an ounce, had I put the pot a bit higher. Due to taller plants and limits of light penetration, only the upper half of this one did develop to he most of its potential.

Lots of dense foxtails and a quite astonishing perfume that is all about sourness,it's just that, sour, sour, sour and sour. Even though the curing pot is stored at barely 10°C, when take the lid off a dense cloud of pungent sourness escapes from it, quite impressive.

Irie!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Theorganicguy :wave:

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! Really pleased to hear so many are enjoying with this limited edition! :)

Zamaldelica x Kali China really shines for extractions and hash production too. The rosin that The English Cut did with her last year was simply mouth watering, super fruity, thick and long lasting flavour and aftertaste, with really strong and solid sativa/indica effect.

There are clear similarities in the appearance between your Kali China from this season and this Zamaldelica x Kali China, but the Zamaldelica cross seems to be fruitier with carroty terpenes. Which one do you prefer ? Straight KC or Zam x KC ?

I tried some buds that were almost dried an I am extremely fascinated by the sweet lemon candy flavour that they are already showing.

A little drying shot

Amazing stuff already!

Rslsmooth, you are in for a treat! Such a complex teprene profile, it's a flavor outburst in your mouth. You won't ever get enough of her, I promise!

I harvested every branch that had mold inside and let the longest cola mature for a week more. Wow. So much resins and so much aroma lingering around my whole house. Hats off to Ace Seedsving and Dubi for having created this unique gem.

Instead of throwing away the buds which were starting to mold, I washed them with some 96% alcohol and made some kind of live resin. Smells extremely floral and sweet

And now, let's take a look at the first dried and ready to be cured flowers. Carroty and citrusy. Gourmet stuff, try and see for yourself

Have a nice day, everyone!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TexasTea,

A pleasure to hear you rate Zamaldelica x Kali China among the best you have tried from us :tiphat:

I really love this strain and it's been my favorite smoke for the past 6 months. My outdoor clones really didn't come close to my indoor results though. I think I just didn't have enough sun for them as the buds were thin and spindly and aromas were average.

Ace has so many great strains, but I think this is my favorite. Floral, with rose like flavors combined with musk. Great functional high that really puts me in the right place.

Theorganicguy

Hi Theorganicguy :wave:

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! Really pleased to hear so many are enjoying with this limited edition!

Zamaldelica x Kali China really shines for extractions and hash production too. The rosin that The English Cut did with her last year was simply mouth watering, super fruity, thick and long lasting flavour and aftertaste, with really strong and solid sativa/indica effect.

There are clear similarities in the appearance between your Kali China from this season and this Zamaldelica x Kali China, but the Zamaldelica cross seems to be fruitier with carroty terpenes. Which one do you prefer ? Straight KC or Zam x KC ?

Hi Dubi,

The pleasure is all mine :huggg:

This plant's resin is quite unique. I have never touched a resin this gooey. It's not sticky, it has more of a creamy feeling. Must be the high terpene content. I'm going to make rosin out of cured buds to compare fresh and aged products. Just a couple months more ;)
My most productive plant yet. She was stared in the middle of May and she produced around 250g. If I hadn't had issues with mold, I could have reached 300g!

Yes, Kc and Chinadelica share a lot of similarities. The most evident are the sweaty socks aroma they have in flowering and the purple hues they develop near the end of flowering. They both have a light sour lemon aftertaste that you get while exhaling a hit.
I can definitely feel that I'm working with different phenotypes of Kali china. The pure one, as you commented in the Kc thread, has more kali mist influence and more of an electric feeling to it. It feels like caffeine, you smoke it and start doing things: cleaning the house, riding your bike, playing soccer ecc ecc. You will get high, but you won't be totally spaced out.
The Chinadelica, on the contrary, with the more hashplant pheno of Kc, has you in a dreamy state of mind along some relaxing effects which you perfectly described with "feel in the right place". You can definitely feel some psychedelic "leftovers" of zamaldelica, the more you smoke, the more you get detached from reality. All hail the zamaldelica pheno!

I believe that if you had used the kali mist pheno for this cross, you would have created a time bomb for you brain :laughing:

If I had to choose between the buds alone, I'd definitely take Chinadelica. His carrot candy taste is life-changing and his effects are also more pleasant. If I were to grow one, I'd pick Kali china. No plant I have grown has ever showed such a strong resistance to mold and cold. She also ripe faster.

See you again with some rosin :tiphat:

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Zam x KC is one of those hybrids worth exploring in depth, the terpenes are very interesting. Amazing cross and huge potential to find a personal grail.

Cheers

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Happy to see you have grown a few of our strains last outdoor season Your seems to be a more sativa pheno, not much so evident Kali China influence in the leaf and flowering traits like other posting here. Wish she is of your taste!

Hey Dubi bro! :wave:

Well, those wre indoor, except for the Automatic, as outdoor growing isn't safe anymore for me unfortunately.

This Zamaldelica cross I had turned out to be one of the tastiest I have come accross so far. With time, the extreme sourness turned into dark sour cocoa with fruity notes, a real party for taste buds. I'm late on my grow reports, will correct this soon ! ;)

Irie! :wave: