What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome A.C.E. Seeds

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Many good friends around! :wave:

Your interest and support are very apreciated! Thank you! dubi

tiedye420

Dubi At last I have found you.. people have been asking if i knew how to find you, I'll send them on to you... There are quite a few "natural yet worked" sativa lovers around.... Stick with the landrace, therin lies the salvation of our beloved species....
Great to find ya im like a little kid in a candy store again-L.O.L.
Arno, Ditto bro I been hoping to run into you awhile now, Life is good when your finding old friends are safe and sound......Take her easy..
FJ great to see ya it seems we keep running into each other, hhhmmmm we must have some of the same interests my friend.L.O.L.
Everything is as back to normal around here, Im broke and stashless still but some things will never change...Rough start this year, and then a rougher re-start.
All is well now, so it's "dead ahead forward never straight" hit the petal to the metal and pray......
tiedye420 (tiedye0420 from OG eh!)