What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

ULMW

AUG 21

AUG 21

Grow grow grow!!! This one just loves to grow! Amazing vigor ! Loves to bathe in the light!

Attachments

• HAZE X KALI CHINA .jpg
    HAZE X KALI CHINA .jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 79

ULMW

AUG 24

AUG 24

All good. Still the tallest and fastest grower in this young veg garden.

Attachments

• Haze x Kali China.jpg
    Haze x Kali China.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 80

ULMW

AUG 29

AUG 29

Topped once and will give a second topping before flowering.

Attachments

• HAZE X KC 2.jpg
    HAZE X KC 2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 72
  • HAZE X KC 3.jpg
    HAZE X KC 3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 76
  • HAZE X KC 4.jpg
    HAZE X KC 4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 68
  • HAZE X KC 5.jpg
    HAZE X KC 5.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 73
  • HAZE X KC 6.jpg
    HAZE X KC 6.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 75
  • HAZE X KC 7.jpg
    HAZE X KC 7.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 78

ULMW

SEPT 2

SEPT 2

Lovely structure to the plant. Looking forward to seeing how she grows.

Attachments

• HAZE X KALI CHINA .jpg
    HAZE X KALI CHINA .jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 80
  • HAZE X KC .jpg
    HAZE X KC .jpg
    54 KB · Views: 77
G

Hi ULMW,seems she is going great!Does she have lighter green colour than the rest?Mine is quite stretchy and a little late to start flowering.
1YIvHZ9.jpg

Hope she will be done by Christmas :biggrin:

ULMW

Greetings Syd,
Thanks for visiting. Pray you are well. Yes, she is somewhat lighter in color than the others. Also the expression feels like a real 50/50 split. Long node distances as per Haze and Sativas but then the sturdy structure and leaves are real mixture.
Something elegant and gentle about her growth that I really like. I wonder how she will stretch?
These KC crosses are interesting me this way. The stability KC offers, which perhaps brings to down flowering times and firms up the buds density and structure is something I imagine occurring with this plant.
The Thai Chiang Mai x KC I have run twice now and the first had large pot and grew wild and big. The second a clone finished faster and has more resin , better bud structure and over all effect is better , despite growing her in a small 10l pot.
I got a feeling that if I run a clone of Haze x KC and keep the first as a mother plant I might get more stable long flowering plantsthis way.
I look forward to watching your grow Syd.
Happy growing!!!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
are there any smoke reports?I took some packages of haze x kc,Oldtimer haze,Panama and many other.... :)

ULMW

Greetings Willydread,
Pray you are well. Nice selection you have going on.
Not much info other than the site data as usual and that is pretty accurate every time. I been running Ace this year and everytime a joy to behold and a flavor n vibration fi savor.
Am about to do a second topping on my haze x kc and consider making her a mother and just run clones from her.
Anyway Happy Growing! Hope you get some more info. Peace

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello ULMW,give thanks,this hybrid seems special, I have not seen it yet but have the quality to be among the great classic hybrids,and i can not wait to grow it!
I will probably choose the best mother for a cross, maybe with western wind(aka kali mist)or another haze hibrid...but time will tell :)
I'm curious to try she....

G

are there any smoke reports?I took some packages of haze x kc,Oldtimer haze,Panama and many other.... :)

Hey Willy,from previous pages:

I was gifted 6 fem seeds of this cross.

only 4 germinated, 2 were runts and 2 grew beautifully.

Sorry, no pics this time.

they flowered for 14 weeks. they were too root-bound for 14 weeks but they came out very nice aesthetically speaking.

the taste and high were good, but nothing to write home about, did not find them psychedelic at all to be completely honest though, at least not more than your average cross.

maybe the potency was lacking due to the small container size and only 14 weeks of flowering? who knows...

peace

yes, I also wanna know like scai says...

mainly because I wanna know if you find them psychedelic... I did not, but only grew two plants.

psychedelic weed is my favorite and was anticipating these to be psychedelic but did not really find them... you'll be fine if you are looking for a gentle high, these are potent though, but not trippy.

peace

Interesting! I just this morning tried some Haze x Kali China that I had taken WAY early (about 75 days) due to it going hermie. It is wicked strong, long-lasting and the word that keeps coming to mind -prior to reading this - is "psychedelic." I would have loved to try this after 15 or so weeks of flower. But I am very happy with what I currently have - qualaity!

I will definitely post the pics. Put her on a Wick Pad with pure ole water. I think in the little box with lots of airflow combined with the pad keep the soil more evenly moist then I do watering it.

Now that the first plant has some age on it I report crisp clear hazy brain after smoking a little, lively brain activity indeed morning Beach walk material. Licorice and some type of savoryish mintness in the flavor.

Picture from 2/9
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67820&pictureid=1705901&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67820&pictureid=1705899&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Syd Barrett,

As you can compare Haze x Kali China with the 'pure' Purple Haze #23 picture i've recently posted in the Oldtimer's Haze thread, all the straight Oldtimer's Haze crosses are very Haze dominant, it doesn't matter whether you cross Oldtimer's Haze with a fast finisher like Kali China or with a longer flowering sativa, the flowering time of the straight haze cross will be always over 3 months or more.

That's why most of the so called Haze hybrids avaiable today that finish between 65-90 days of flowering time (like it's the case of Amnesia, so popular these days) have little Haze influence after all, maybe they keep the incensey smell, but the plant and flower structure and effects of these modern Haze hybrids are usually very diluted with indica genetics.

G

What caught my interest was the straight leaves,most plants usually have some curve when you look from the side,the haze ones are like platforms .

I get what you say about the amnesia-at least the dinafem sample (which I think it is the hy-pro selfed ),I've had a smoke from soma amnesia that was pretty damn racy,especially for a close score euroleage semi final :biggrin:Orient Express Hashplant pheno has a lot clearer effect-and stronger than most amnesia I've tried.

I may hit the hz/kali with the zmd pollen and hope for a 14 -16 weeker if I'm lucky :biggrin:My worst fear is the less sunlight she's bound to face in autumn/winter...Mayan's smoke report gives me hopes though.

Thanks for the info :tiphat:

ULMW

Greetings Mr Revolution , lovely looking plant. Happy to see even this early on she is pushing out some sticky resin glands. Happy growing!

Mr.Revolution

Thanks ULMW.Shes been plesure to watch growing. Upon sugar leaf rub the smell is other worldly citrus thats fizzy not acidic if that makes sence to anyone. Combine that with some flowers that a cat pissed on.

G

Thanks ULMW! :)

Mr.Revolution that's a beauty!And your smell description has got me drooling!Have you smoked the mother?

A little update.Nice puffballs start to form...Seems I've lost track of her nutritional needs,the total rootbound demands more food,especially in this stage.I'll try to dial her in .

Rk0vSGt.jpg

KE1h9WT.jpg
B45KPLV.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Revolution

Syd Barrett Mr.Revolution that's a beauty!And your smell description has got me drooling!Have you smoked the mother?[/QUOTE said:
I pulled the mom at 12 weeks. Couldve went another week but i found a couple immature seeds. Around week 5 or 6 of flower the mother plant seemed to go back into veg for unknowned reasons. Lasted about a week and then right back to flower. Strange. The only thing i did was up pot kinda late but i dont know. Anyway shes drying as i type. Plant can get husky and i dont mean tall. This pheno grows foxtails on foxtails packed nicely. Production shouldnt be a prob as this one can pack it on seriously

This the same plant that i posted yesterday. This is a pic from earlier today though
20171003_153037.jpg