What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

hey dubi
i like this new cross

you use ph23 for mother or gh19 for this cross?

THANKS
(my purple hazex killer malawi are in my dry room is a beauty...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi charles scott,

The mother is indeed Purple Haze 23, the same purple haze mother we use for all the purple haze hybrids.

The early indoor Purple Haze x Kali China tests didn't produce purple plants at all, that's why it is not listed as Purple Haze x Kali China, simply Haze x Kali China.

We are testing a few ones outdoors, hopefully they show nice colors now at the end of flowering with the colder November temps.

Wish you enjoy Purple Haze x Malawi! :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

Here are a few Haze x Kali China pics maturing outdoors.
Around 80 % of the plants turn purple outdoors with colder temps.
20 % stay green.

Very very haze dominant F1, love the aromas and colors. In the pics pollinated by malawi new killer reversed.
It rained a lot the week before harvest and no signs of botrytis.

Attachments

• Haze x Kali China fem purple pheno bud2.jpg
    Haze x Kali China fem purple pheno bud2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Haze x Kali China fem purple pheno bud.jpg
    Haze x Kali China fem purple pheno bud.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Haze x Kali China fem purple pheno bud3.jpg
    Haze x Kali China fem purple pheno bud3.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Haze x Kali China fem green pheno.jpg
    Haze x Kali China fem green pheno.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 242

ValleyKush

Veteran
Hey dubi, could you give us a smoke report on that beauty? What kind of climate did she grow in?( I assume somewhere in spain?)

B

blue_tick

I second the smoke report. have my finger on the trigger to purchase. I will by them any way. so good looking will be my stash most likely

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Haze x kali China limited edition

Haze x kali China limited edition

Hi,

The new Haze x Kali China F1 hybrid has been released early this year as limited edition, so i guess not so many growers have had the chance to finish her, cure her properly and provide a smoke report.

The official description is listed at our website:

http://www.aceseeds.org/hazekcfemeng.php

"AN ALMOST PURE HAZE EXPERIENCE, IN FEMINIZED AND WITH SHORTER FLOWERING TIME

Vigorous and uniform F1 hybrid, that combines old incensey pure Haze aromas with more modern incenses from our Kali China line.

The strong Haze expression of this hybrid is almost untouched by the Kali China influence, allowing the grower to enjoy an almost pure Haze experience, in feminized format, and that finishes one month earlier than our original Oldtimer's Haze. 80 % of the plants turn purple outdoors with colder temperatures.

F1 HYBRID
FEMINIZED - ONLY FEMALE PLANTS
FLOWERING INDOORS: 12-16 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-LOW
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE - HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE - HIGH
LATITUDE: 0-45º

GENETICS: 80 % sativa / 20 % indica, but displaying an almost 100 % tropical sativa phenotype. F1 hybrid. Purple Haze x Kali China.

STRUCTURE: Tropical sativa structure with very thin leaf. Strong branching with medium and manageable node length.

BOUQUET: Mainly incense, hash and old wood. With hints that vary between tropical fruits and good red wine.

HIGH: Very hazy, psychedelic and introspective.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors without problems, although we recommend high light intensity to achieve its best potential.

Outdoors it can be grown at latitudes until 43º in a coastal climate with warm autumn. When grown in the mountains or in continental climates, it can ripen at latitudes until 35º.

We recommend low-average fertilizer levels for the whole cycle, especially Nitrogen.

----------------------------------

I just want to add that Kali China is my favourite incensey indica shaped and early flowering stabilized hybrid. Kali China aromas of incense, mango, hash, grilled meat, violets ... it's the perfect match to combine with the old school spicy, woody and incensey aromas of the Purple Haze mother 23.

As described, Haze x kali China is overall a very Purple Haze dominant feminized hybrid release. The effect is psychedelic/introspective/electric like the Purple Haze mother but with much more improved potency and improved terpene profile. Kali China adds kindness to the effect and makes it more rounded.

Hope we can see more reports from other growers in the upcoming year. I really like this Haze hybrid limited edition.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I was gifted 6 fem seeds of this cross.

only 4 germinated, 2 were runts and 2 grew beautifully.

Sorry, no pics this time.

they flowered for 14 weeks. they were too root-bound for 14 weeks but they came out very nice aesthetically speaking.

the taste and high were good, but nothing to write home about, did not find them psychedelic at all to be completely honest though, at least not more than your average cross.

maybe the potency was lacking due to the small container size and only 14 weeks of flowering? who knows...

peace

FireIn.TheSky

Hi,

Here are a few Haze x Kali China pics maturing outdoors.
Around 80 % of the plants turn purple outdoors with colder temps.
20 % stay green.

Very very haze dominant F1, love the aromas and colors. In the pics pollinated by malawi new killer reversed.
It rained a lot the week before harvest and no signs of botrytis.

Beautiful pics Dubi.

I was wondering how you grow your purer sativas?

You're plants always look so perfect and healthy. I grow organically myself, have been for years but I always have a hard time with purer sativas. I always try to give them light feed but they never seem happy so I increase it and then its too much.

Do you feed N at all or do you do mostly P & K? Or do you do a more well balanced NPK?

J

Justace

Here is my haze x Kali China. It is part of my first sativa grow And I cant say its been smooth sailing on my part but its been a fun plant to grow. Planted start of November. It may be six or 7 weeks flowering now ? Smells like red wine almost on the stem rub, hard for me to tell sorry but it is very interesting and I have not had the pleasure of anything like it. Thanks ace.hoping for a good gentle intro to physcodelic sativas.

Attachments

• DSC_0414.jpg
    DSC_0414.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 179
S

scai

Keep on posting justice.We all are very interested to know more about it.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Here is my haze x Kali China. It is part of my first sativa grow And I cant say its been smooth sailing on my part but its been a fun plant to grow. Planted start of November. It may be six or 7 weeks flowering now ? Smells like red wine almost on the stem rub, hard for me to tell sorry but it is very interesting and I have not had the pleasure of anything like it. Thanks ace.hoping for a good gentle intro to physcodelic sativas.

yes, I also wanna know like scai says...

mainly because I wanna know if you find them psychedelic... I did not, but only grew two plants.

psychedelic weed is my favorite and was anticipating these to be psychedelic but did not really find them... you'll be fine if you are looking for a gentle high, these are potent though, but not trippy.

peace

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Interesting! I just this morning tried some Haze x Kali China that I had taken WAY early (about 75 days) due to it going hermie. It is wicked strong, long-lasting and the word that keeps coming to mind -prior to reading this - is "psychedelic." I would have loved to try this after 15 or so weeks of flower. But I am very happy with what I currently have - qualaity!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks mayan for the feedback!

It's a pitty it threw nanners in late flowering indoors and had to be harvested a bit early, but i'm glad you are satisfied with the quality :) How are the aromas after a bit of drying/curing ?

Haze x Kali China was mainly tested outdoors and we didn't find any hermie, sorry for that. I'm 'rebreeding' again this F1 hybrid, but this time using a newer, better and more stable F4 Kali China parental plant (instead of the F3 Kali China used to produce the current version) so i hope the new version will be better than the previous one.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bombadil.360,

If you are looking for a strong psychedelic haze hybrid i would recommend you Panama Haze, or other trippy hybrids like Zamaldelica or Golden Tiger fem.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
hola Dubi, thank you for the recommendations, I've been eyeing the panama and the golden tiger for sure, I need to get more seeds soon for sure.

keep up the good work man,

paz, salud y fuerza!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey, dubi...I got nuthin' to complain about regarding the quality. It is spectacular -even plucked early - and will provide motivational medicine that will have people running around the block backwards at double-speed for a couple of hours. As to the nanners - I'm not convinced that it wasn't stressed in one way or the other by yours truly. Whatever! I eagerly await return bouts with both the Haze x Kali China and the Panama Haze - which met an untimely death, as well, for other reasons not involving health or gender. Bring it on!!!!!

S

scai

This is very interesting hybrid. Seems to take after sativas.Long and slender ( not topped)
Stemrubb is very "fresh" and light smell.
Branching vigorously.
Cant see KC anywhere, it's lying low...