What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your ultimate 4 way sativa cross (Haze style)

J-Icky

(Oaxacan Gold x Columbian Gold) x (Malawi Gold x Golden Thai)

Or

(Hawaiian Sativa x Durban Poison) x (Panama Red X A India Sativa)

The first to create the ultimate golden cannabis and the other to create a cultivar that genetics spand the globe as the Hawaiian is truly a thia, the Durban gives it african, the panama the touch pf american genetics and the india sat for a touch of sativa genetics that tend to get overlooked in favor of the more popular thai, african and american sativas.

homebrew420

Mexican x Colombian x Jamaican x Thai. The Jamaican being ours, a 9 week finish and aroma of old gym shirt. Bring that thing into the realm of indoor grows respectively.

I do not believe in the need for a "Haze" type plant to run over 11 weeks. Pointless indoors. Really past 10 is 90% of the time is a waste commercially.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
^I agree. Shooting for 12weekers with this one:

Congo3 x Afghan x Panama(x3) x Colombian. (The ones with labels are FattyBubba from ACE for comparison)

S

strandloper

my favorites from my African travels:

(Zambian copper x Malawi gold) X (Durban x Mpamba (Transkei))

S

strandloper

and my over all choice:

(Zambian copper x Durban) X (Kona gold x Thai gold Buddha)

satva

Veteran
Highland Thailand x Highland Mexican - 6 plants

1) Highland Meao Thai / Lemon Thai x Highland Guerrero / Blueberry Sativa

2) Destroyer x Highland Mexican f2

3) Highland Meao Thai / Mexican x Highland Guerrero / Blueberry Sativa

5) Mango Haze (Lemon Thai pheno) x Blueberry Sativa (Highland Thai pheno)

6) Mango Haze (Lemon Thai pheno) X Highland Guerrero / Blueberry sativa

Shooters

Highland Thailand x Highland Mexican - 6 plants

1) Highland Meao Thai / Lemon Thai x Highland Guerrero / Blueberry Sativa

2) Destroyer x Highland Mexican f2

3) Highland Meao Thai / Mexican x Highland Guerrero / Blueberry Sativa

5) Mango Haze (Lemon Thai pheno) x Blueberry Sativa (Highland Thai pheno)

6) Mango Haze (Lemon Thai pheno) X Highland Guerrero / Blueberry sativa

#3 Sounds awesome!

idiit

Veteran
After I cut the plants down to dry and cure, the smell changed from guava to a wierd cat piss, chemical smell which had me worried.....but after a 2 week jar-cure....the guava smell came back in full force. Then, I started giving it to my girlfriend and friends....they would rip the bud out of my hands it was so good. The inhale tasted fruity and the exhale smelled just like incense, just like haze dominant strains. Smelled something like sandlwood/sage/frankinsense....Everybody kept reffering to it as PIFF which I was sure to let them know it wasn't piff.

page__st__60

^^ from a santa maria s1 fem grow smoke report.

link

santa maria is still available as an 8bx from no mercy seeds and a spanish grow site has planck (original santa maria clone renamed) in clone and crosses. santa maria s1's were available couple years ago as freebes.

escobar has the planck cut. i talked to him yesterday. he has released the planck as s1 fem freebes in the past but has no plans on doing so in the near future. here's his comments on planck:

No i dont have anymore left. Right now i am making new females but the santa is not included.
The closest to get her fast is to look inside Holy Princess or a bit harder in Boudica.

I have made some new IBLS in fem, but they are mexicans. (Oaxacan and Guerrero)

The santa is amazing smoke.

Grdz e$ko,

i have ordered nm seeds planck 8bx to see for myself. :)

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I'm thinking of doing Indian Haze x Mextiza. I like the idea of having equal amounts of Original Haze, Kerala and Oaxacan 79 in the same seed, and that one quarter of Nepjam to bulk it up.

Shooters

Exactly and I'm doing just that

Ace has contributed Zamaldelica regular (ZamalxMalawi/Thai) that is three already...
Now cross that with Lionheart (US #14 SativaxUnknown African Sativa) = What I'm calling for now "Zamalie Lion"!

Lionheart is a clear energetic sativa high that you can smoke all day long with no adverse come down effects, no hangover, no paranoid tendencies, no cottonmouth...

The Zamaldelica that I have, have two distinct highs, one euphoric and racey and another euphoric and trippy.

Both plants are branchy as all get out and grow into large scale bushes.

I will likely backcross a few times here and there experimenting with these two potent sativas.

The results of the above cross...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SpaceBros.

I'll call it Super haze:

(Highland Oaxacan Gold x Santa Marta Colombian Gold) x (Malawi Gold x Vietnam Black)

I got Africa, Asia and the Americas covered :)

Azaghal

Veteran
Hello everybody,

this is a nice and inspiring thread !

My suggestion would be : Double Jam X Double Congo or, to be precise,

(Jamaican Purple Lambsbread x Jamaican Blue Mountain) by Underground Seeds Collective

X

(Congo Point Noire x Congo Black) by The Tropical Seed Company.

Imho a cross like this could possibly have the advantage of many different phenos to choose from in the F2, but having not as much variation as a cross between 4 more or less unrelated NLD varieties from around the world.

Or you just stabilize two crosses between two NLD varieties each until you`ve locked the desired traits in both hybrids and then cross these stable hybrids together to create the polyhybrid with the traits you like instead of crossing straight F1's.

But there are still many other ways to do it as many have suggested here in this thread !

Cheers

Doc D

Cool thread idea…. mine would be…

(Kerala x Aruba) x (Mexican Death Sativa x Viet. Black)

(Mexican Death Sativa x Philippine bag seed) x (Kerala x Viet. Black)

B

Bob Green

More like a five way sativa cross but sometime soon I aim to make a Zamaldellica x Senegal Haze.

It will be a cross of four African sativas and a drop of Thai for good luck.

Zamal x Malawi x Senegal X Phoenix Haze and the tad bit of Meao Thai.

satva

Veteran
Highland Thai x Highland Mexican

Highland Thai x Highland Mexican

[(Highland Meao Thai) / (Red Hair Mexican/Colombian) x (Highland Guerrero / Blueberry)]
Red Hair Mexican domainte

[(Highland Meao Thai) x (Red Hair Mexican/Colombian) x (Highland Guerrero / Blueberry)]
Highland Guerrero dominate

[(Highland Meao Thai) / Red Hair Mexican/Colombian) x (Highland Guerrero / Blueberry)]

PS> Blueberry is a four way cross - Chocolate Thai / Highland Oaxacan Gold / Highland Thai / Afganistan

Last edited:

PanTaG

Four is just not enough, there is so much nice NLD plants that a four way crossed to another four way could be easily doable.

Imagine something like [(kerala x punto rojo) x (ethiopian highland x highland thai)] x [ (PNG x durban) x (oaxaca higland x nepalese sativa)

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
So many choice, but i'll start by a good desertic strain. Sinai x Kodiak Gold x Hawaiian x Celestial Temple Sativa

Last edited:

satva

Veteran
Highland Thai x Highland Mexican (HT x HMBB)

Highland Thai x Highland Mexican (HT x HMBB)

Satva- do you have a favorite of these lovely ladies?

I've posted in ICMag smoke reports on the various Destroyer phenotypes and Highland Guerrero x Blueberry.

The first (HT x HMBB) 4-way cross is not properly cured. That said the first taste of the " Red Hair" is better than the high from the mother. It's a clear, calm, spiritual high. TheHT x HMBB phenotypes shown here are both Mexican dominate. What I'm looking for is a tripping Thai domainte high with some feel-good Mexican influence. Chimera's HMBB - Highland Guerrero phenotypes are a denser psycedelic energetic high and great for all outdoor activities.

My favorite smoke is a blend of mostly Destroyer Highland Thai dominate ("My favorite") with some Highland Mexican. I always smoke the Thai first then smoke as much HMBB as need to ground the high.

The cross shown uses a Destroyer mother with a high that expresses Thai/Mex/Colombian. The "Red Hair" high is better. I haven't grown the seeds using the Thai dominate mother ("My Favorite".)

Another Destroyer Thai dominate phenotype, has the classic trippy clean Thai high, but is a bit ungrounded and edgy for everyday use. its sativa enough and after a few days your nervous system gets overloaded, or as we used to say tripped out.

That was the original idea for the HT x HMBB cross to soften a Thai dominate high and add euphoria from Mexican genetics.

Destroyer is the mother in all the HT x HMBB crosses. When I grow plants using "My Favorite" Thai dominate mother, hopefully I'll find a new favorite.

So far, they are all good.

The two 4-way crosses I'm growing now -

[Colombian Gold/Cinderella 99) x (Colombian Gold /Jamacian Lambsbread x Colombian Gold)]

[(Punto Rojo/Punto Rojo) x (Punto Rojo/Punto Rojo)] <vbg>