What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS

G

A week or back I trimmed roots on my oldest mom and put fresh soil back in. Easy. Starting to see some fresh growth already. I was a little leery to try it but I have a second mom of this strain just in case.
Won’t be afraid to do it again as needed on other moms.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
soo, not to happy with the lil mini 2x2 tents. also my 64 site ez cloner would not fit in one...but i found this and just ordered it. can't wait lol

HGC706885-01.jpg

manedwolf

This thread is so good! I have been reading this thing over and over for years. Great job with this tutorial. I'm sure there are thousands of others who have benefited from this knowledge as well.

Cuddles

I just stumbled across this thread. I´m pretty sure that I´ve seen these pics posted before on another forum (CW or canna cabana???).

I´ve always loved the idea of tiny canna trees!! Sadly I neve had the right set up to make my own :(

ErDruida

Somebody told me: "You cant call it "Bonsai" if its younger than 2 years"

Offtopic out, I really enjoy reading this threat, helped me to make my space so much efficient but I didnt that hard as you guys.