What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Use BioBizz ?

Does anyone use BioBizz Grow,BioBizz Bloom, and FISH-MIX?

Thinking about either using Biobizz grow + biobizz bloom or Biobizz fish-mix + biobizz bloom.

Any opinions on them?

Akira_dk3

Does anyone use BioBizz Grow,BioBizz Bloom, and FISH-MIX?

Thinking about either using Biobizz grow + biobizz bloom or Biobizz fish-mix + biobizz bloom.

Any opinions on them?

I use bio bizz grow bloom and alg-a-mic very easy to use and organic! but it seems like they need mag and cal, just ordede single nutrients :) (mag and cal)

im very interested in bio bzzz bloom, its kelp and molassess. im getting into organic dirt and if i can just add some cal mag soil sweet to my medium and use some bio bzzz bloom and get results ill be thrilled.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I use BioBizz BioGrow, BioBloom, and TopMax. This the first grow that I've used it with and it seems to be good. I have had any problems with it. But mite try some other things with it like cal and mag but I also add black strap molasses to it for extra nutrients so I get some more cal and mag and more that way to. Any I don't have any complaints. :smokeit::smokey:

Ghostwolf

Veteran
:smokeit::smokey:And BioBizz Alg a mic, and BioGrow does have cal and mag in them but not sure how much.:smokeit::smokey:

bio bloom is two ingrediants, kelp n molasses, no reason to add molassess, but its the same with most nutes that are either organic or a blend of both, people keep putting molasses when there nutes already have them in em.

Ghostwolf

Veteran
A little extra never hurts. I have no complaints. Just don't go crazy with it. Any way back to the subject BioBizz has worked good for me. Try it out.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I use biobizz nutes,not thier soil though.i use gro,bloom and topmax.i also add hygrozme and superthrive and a lil canna boost.. ive not had any probs since ditching thier allmix soil for regular compost with added perlite.i had cal-mag probs when useing their soil.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I use the alg-a-mic and Bio-heaven, plus the fish mix.

I use BioBizz BioGrow, BioBloom, and TopMax. This the first grow that I've used it with and it seems to be good. I have had any problems with it. But mite try some other things with it like cal and mag but I also add black strap molasses to it for extra nutrients so I get some more cal and mag and more that way to. Any I don't have any complaints.

Be careful adding chelated cal-mag to organic nutrients, if you need a boost of cal-mag the alg-a-mic will do the trick, give their Bio-Heaven a try, its GREAT stuff. Very low pH though, so be sure to add some pH up.

Also, you shouldn't need to add molasses, as both the Bio-Grow and Bio-Bloom already contain molasses . . . in fact the Bloom is mostly molasses :)

Of all their products the one that is the most amazing and makes the most difference to me is Fish Mix, I use it right up till about 3 weeks from harvest . . . good shit.

Ghostwolf

Veteran
Thanks sound like some good nutrients, but again I have no complaints, a little extra molasses never hurts. Anyway, when I've finished up with the BioBizz I have I'll probably try something new. :sasmokin::rasta::smoker:

panik

I thinking about buying BioBizz. Either that or it's gonna be Hesi nutes. Which one do u guys think I shoud choose?

Ghostwolf

Veteran
Sorry, I've not heard of Hesi nutrients before. All I can say is it worked for me but I would still like to try some orther brands of nutrients.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I thinking about buying BioBizz. Either that or it's gonna be Hesi nutes. Which one do u guys think I shoud choose?

Get em both and see which you one you like better: )

Bio-Bizz makes Fish-Mix and Alg-a-mic, which are absolutely outstanding products . . . I've had great success with them on peppers, cantaloupes, and cannabis :)

V1AAA

i use bio products. mostly their soil

but also bio grow, bloom, top max

if need be i throw some fish mix or al-mix in there. not regularly though

i dont use soil much. i prefer hydro

hesi is a very strong mix, and its expensive around here. i wouldnt say its better, but then i dont like throwing money away. i grow for myself though, and on a small scale.

the hesi might work out better for a commercial grower.

my most preffered nutes for soil is a mix i make up myself. made for hydro. people say its not good for soil, but i find its the best allrounder for me, and my weed tastes better in my opinion. i also see my plants prefer it. they look greener, with no deficiency problems, which you might get with the bio products

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran

hesi is a very strong mix, and its expensive around here. i wouldnt say its better, but then i dont like throwing money away. i grow for myself though, and on a small scale.

my most preffered nutes for soil is a mix i make up myself. made for hydro. people say its not good for soil, but i find its the best allrounder for me, and my weed tastes better in my opinion. i also see my plants prefer it. they look greener, with no deficiency problems, which you might get with the bio products

what do you think of the top-max? do you happen to know what it's made/derived from?

panik

Get em both and see which you one you like better: )

Bio-Bizz makes Fish-Mix and Alg-a-mic, which are absolutely outstanding products . . . I've had great success with them on peppers, cantaloupes, and cannabis :)
Wish I could. But since I study and only work every second weekend I can't afford buying both. But after reading a little bit on the net I think I will go with biobizz. Would be interesting though to compare them.

Over here it's cheaper with Hesi. Haven't spoken to many people who've used it though.

Wich BioBizz products should I go with? BioBloom and BioGrow? Anything more necessary?

V1AAA

not sure whats in the top max, but any kind of boost is usually heavy in K

have a look on their website, there might be some info on it, or email them, they are quite good at getting back to you.

there is also a feeding schedule on their site (or used to be).

like i said its not my preffered method, so i let my partner experiment his way so to speak

when we bought their products we bought a box which was mixed up.

2 bottles of grow, 4 of top max, 4 of bloom, 1 of the fish mix, and 1 al-mix

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used topmaxx and bio bloom and was really happy with the results,Im trying GH 3 part now .But i want to switch back..I think its great stuff..