What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Black Friday giveaway

WelderDan

Veteran
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

Here is my tiny little indoor grow. I would so love to have a TS1000! It would be perfect for my little tent.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Holy crap I have been holding out for a veg tent. 3% off is that even a thing? I knew I should have not waited but I figured Black Friday, with covid, sales would be everywhere. Especially from site sponsors.

I suppose we should be thankful for any discount but honestly I am immediately going elsewhere.

Aridbud is right, a quick glance and I see some great deals.

Thanks anyway Mars, maybe next time.

Sorry, mate. This is what we can do for now. :shucks:
If there is any change, i will let you know.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
They already offer us 5% off year round. Hilarious how they think 3-5% off will actually give someone intensive to buy a multiple hundred dollar item.

Someone should make a thread for the bf sales that are better.

:cry: This is the rule made by our boss. Still a few days away to black friday. If there is any change, i will let you know.

Zennn

Hello all!

No flowers to show at the moment, just green under ts2000 at 8 days of 12/12

picture.php

I like this light! and the plants too, i made 2 blooms under it and i got some great weed! (You can see a few of flowers who grown under this light in my gallery)

Bye !

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello all!

No flowers to show at the moment, just green under ts2000 at 8 days of 12/12

View Image

I like this light! and the plants too, i made 2 blooms under it and i got some great weed! (You can see a few of flowers who grown under this light in my gallery)

Bye ?

Welcome, buddy. The babies look very healthy. Good luck. :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I have one TS1000, so this is the one I like.

picture.php

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

This picture is from today, they were day 44 from germination, strain Critical Kush from Urban Legends (autofem).
This is my second try at this giveaway.

bibi40

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

would like to try some Led ,
never test them so don' t know wich one i prefer ...

here is some Mango Sapphire

picture.php

:plant grow:

krypt

:cry: This is the rule made by our boss. Still a few days away to black friday. If there is any change, i will let you know.

That would be appreciated! Still would love to support someone who supports ICMAG!

Still time for your boss to change their mind lol!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

OK, my 3rd picture, 145w of light, that's the dual TS1000's turned to half way, (daisy chained) and the TSL2000 turned off for the pic.

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
That would be appreciated! Still would love to support someone who supports ICMAG!

Still time for your boss to change their mind lol!

Good news to all, There will be 15% off for these sizes: 2x2, 2x4, 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5. :dancer:

Zennn

If i understood i can post another pic...so, there is one
#MarsHydroBLackFriday

Still under ts2000
picture.php

:wave::smokeit: