What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Co2 extraction machine

TrippleOgkush

I was wondering if anyone knows a company that makes co2 extraction machines but for home use? I’m not looking for some industrial size one as it wouldn’t fit in my house haha nor do I have 10k-100k to drop

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
? He's asking if people know of small scale carbon dioxide extraction units and not commercial scale ones. I don't do extracts so I have no idea at all.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• CO2 extractor.jpg
    CO2 extractor.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 58

PDX Dopesmoker

Oh no really damn. I guess you need to buy those more expensive industrial style ones?

"In my experience" was a key part of that phrase. I don't know too much about co2 extraction so I'm not sure if I was getting it to run correctly or not. I never tried running good material in the machine because I didn't get results I liked when I was testing it out with lesser material, so I'm not really sure if I gave the machine a fair shot or not.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

TrippleOgkush

No, just saw the purdy thang at a show amd saved a picture.

We actually did experiment with passive CO2 extractors and decided it was not a good thing, because it extracted over the complete pressure/temperature curve, so was refreshed at seeing it included a pump capable of achieving pressure fast.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/15-diy-equipment/15-24-diy-scfe-co2

Wow thanks for the share :). I guess I’ll just save up for a quality one that works amazing. I know the price will be expensive but I rather get the perfect setup then have to rebuy and waste money. Thanks again for your input I appreciate it