What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ecaddiction's ghetto closet SP150 - MARS HYDRO CUP 2020

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey everyone, things are looking good in the ghetto closet. The new round is looking really good, although I may have over vegged lol. Stacking really nice. The purple one is still not done. I really need good genetics, but the good news is I got a pack of Masonic seeds random bag. Hopefully find some fire. I built a watering bucket and it's made life easier. I got a dehumidifier finally so I think I have my vpd in check. Has anyone used an IR temp gun to check leaf temps with SP series? Really curious what the difference between air and leaf temp with SOME IR waves.

PEACE

They do look good! :good:

I guess there might be no big difference between the leaf temp and air temp with IR. Anyone did this before? :D

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone, things are looking good in the ghetto closet. The new round is looking really good, although I may have over vegged lol. Stacking really nice. The purple one is still not done. I really need good genetics, but the good news is I got a pack of Masonic seeds random bag. Hopefully find some fire. I built a watering bucket and it's made life easier. I got a dehumidifier finally so I think I have my vpd in check. Has anyone used an IR temp gun to check leaf temps with SP series? Really curious what the difference between air and leaf temp with SOME IR waves.

PEACE
Look Well ecaddiction :good:

I did notice my temperature thing (its black so would absorb more ir waves) stays 3 degrees or so higher in the light vs the shade. Im running about 80F 55% and running the 1 degree difference VPD chart. Might try same temp today, see how that does.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I did notice my temperature thing (its black so would absorb more ir waves) stays 3 degrees or so higher in the light vs the shade. Im running about 80F 55% and running the 1 degree difference VPD chart. Might try same temp today, see how that does.

:good::good:

Well I actually got some decent smoke off that purple one. The number three Pheno is looking nice and I'm thinking about taking it in the next couple days. Tester buds have been impressive. This drainage system makes life a lot easier. Hope everybody is staying safe and smokin good. All kinds of cool stuff going on in the veg chamber. Masonic smoker random seeds and Munson x Wilson!.
Pre98bk x ww is smelling dank I hope it's a girl

Attachments

• IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 47

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Well I actually got some decent smoke off that purple one. The number three Pheno is looking nice and I'm thinking about taking it in the next couple days. Tester buds have been impressive. This drainage system makes life a lot easier. Hope everybody is staying safe and smokin good. All kinds of cool stuff going on in the veg chamber. Masonic smoker random seeds and Munson x Wilson!.
Pre98bk x ww is smelling dank I hope it's a girl

Very impressive buds. Happy smoke. :D

OK guys. I have a pretty good update. Bagseed pheno 3 and 5 are done. 40g on 5 29g on 3. Not bad considering how small. I may hit my goal of 2oz a plant. 3 is definitely more of a head high, very lemon limey. 5 has a fainter smell but denser. Unremarkable high. As in nothing to write home about. I made some gummies from my trim pile, they came out great. SSK 1 and 2 and also Bk x ww have been flipped, they haven't shown sex yet. They look so pretty. It's funny the difference good genetics make. This garden has brought so much to me, I feel blessed. Y'all stay safe.

PEACE

Here's the pics from yesterday. Technical difficulties

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 59

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
OK guys. I have a pretty good update. Bagseed pheno 3 and 5 are done. 40g on 5 29g on 3. Not bad considering how small. I may hit my goal of 2oz a plant. 3 is definitely more of a head high, very lemon limey. 5 has a fainter smell but denser. Unremarkable high. As in nothing to write home about. I made some gummies from my trim pile, they came out great. SSK 1 and 2 and also Bk x ww have been flipped, they haven't shown sex yet. They look so pretty. It's funny the difference good genetics make. This garden has brought so much to me, I feel blessed. Y'all stay safe.

PEACE

May i ask the yield is 287g totally? that is a nice yield if so.

No, i meant the 3rd and 5th pheno, but im not really counting this first round, because they were small and in small pots. Each one takes up 1/6th of my space and im hoping for 2oz per with the ones in 2 gal buckets. Thanks Mars hydro

Last edited:
I don’t have a full update, but I’m pretty excited, because Sour strawberry kush phenos 1 and 2 are both girls!!! I’m beyond stoked, these are the dankest smelling girls I have atm. The pre98bubba x white widow was a male, but it’s pretty smelly too,so I may flower it outside and collect some pollen. (Btw I have 9 months clean today!) Lots to be thankful for, I’m counting my blessings... at the start of the year I was staying at a freakin crack motel with my trick of a ex... im proud of myself... hope you guys are having similarly good times. Stay safe

PEACE

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I don’t have a full update, but I’m pretty excited, because Sour strawberry kush phenos 1 and 2 are both girls!!! I’m beyond stoked, these are the dankest smelling girls I have atm. The pre98bubba x white widow was a male, but it’s pretty smelly too,so I may flower it outside and collect some pollen. (Btw I have 9 months clean today!) Lots to be thankful for, I’m counting my blessings... at the start of the year I was staying at a freakin crack motel with my trick of a ex... im proud of myself... hope you guys are having similarly good times. Stay safe

PEACE

:smoke out:

Mars hydro, thank you for being so involved with the community, and I recognize the effort you guys put into making a better light. It shows. I’m absolutely blown away by this light, I’m close to saving up enough to get a tent and fc4800. You guys are awesome

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars hydro, thank you for being so involved with the community, and I recognize the effort you guys put into making a better light. It shows. I’m absolutely blown away by this light, I’m close to saving up enough to get a tent and fc4800. You guys are awesome

Yes, we are always on the way to improve our products. This was what we did in past year. We expect the upcoming 2021. There will be a lot chance and challenge.

Some dried bud shots. Pheno 3 and 5. Little jar is some good street bud.

PEACE

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 43
May i ask the yield is 287g totally? that is a nice yield if so.

I figured out the gpw with the small pots, even though I’m using 2 gal pots now and this number will go up, I still hit 1.6 gpw with the 5th pheno and 1.16 gpw with the 3rd pheno. I’m really waiting to see what I hit with this current round.

So just a quick update, I’m having trouble uploading pics. The 4th pheno is almost done drying, it went like 90 days. I had a problem with the light being too low, so I raised it. I was getting some stretchy weird growth. I also found the missing piece of the puzzle. Cal mag. Finally got some and new growth on all plants is looking perfect. Now I can finally sit back and settle in. I got rid of bagseed 3 mother. BS3 ended up being the appropriate name. Shitty smoke. Grow mids, get mids lol. Good news is all the new genetics looking/smelling great. SSK1 is looking like a keeper. I don’t have a carbon filter and I got through that whole grow with no smell issues. Walked in today and it hit me in the face. Super stoked that I finally need a filter. Pre98 BK x Ww male has a killer smell so I might throw some pollen on ssk1.

Happy Danksgiving everyone

Latest posts

Latest posts