What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bulk,empty disposable vape pens?

yahooman

Does anyone know where I can purchase bulk,cheap disposable .5 ml vape pens that I can fill with my own rosin?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I do not, but I would just say be careful buying the uber cheap ones from china. During the vitamin E acetate scare there were multiple reports of heavy metal contamination from the vape coils, not the juice, and if I had to wager I'd say that's way more likely the cheaper you go.

JRace

Rosin does not work well in carts, too many solids, or at least that has been my experience.

PeltierHTX

Vape Parts Mart out of Austin TX - authorized CCell distributor and have bulk wholesale pricing. Have used them a bunch, they carry some other brands as well - all have been quality

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I do not, but I would just say be careful buying the uber cheap ones from china. During the vitamin E acetate scare there were multiple reports of heavy metal contamination from the vape coils, not the juice, and if I had to wager I'd say that's way more likely the cheaper you go.
That has been going on since 2010! Just like PG is anti-freeze.

If your a vaper, by all means be concerned. If not, why spread innuendo, on purely hersey!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why disposable pens?

Carts are an easier sell.

I've used 3win for CCell, they're good people. No reason to pay another middleman if you're looking for a few hundred.

For carts you'll want all ceramics. Appeals to the rosin crowd and most are built for thick oil. Check out the X75 from FTLD. Got some samples on the way but a lot of people like em.

Latest posts

Latest posts