What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro TS3000

CANNABEST

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello Cannabest. Welcome! :dance013:

Did you want to take part in the MarsHydro cup? If so, some nice pictures will help you gain more reviews. Could you pls share some pictures here? :tongue:

CANNABEST

Hello Cannabest. Welcome! :dance013:

Did you want to take part in the MarsHydro cup? If so, some nice pictures will help you gain more reviews. Could you pls share some pictures here? :tongue:

What are the rules to the Marshydro cup? Post picture of complete setup or just plants and lights?

CANNABEST

Everything turned out not bad. Had a little bug problem but that didn’t ruin this round.
Overall comparing to the DE, DE felt a little more dense but these LED use half the wattage and no heat. I can not tell apart from LED and DE placing next to each other. Good product Mars Hydro. I will be buying more

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Everything turned out not bad. Had a little bug problem but that didn’t ruin this round.
Overall comparing to the DE, DE felt a little more dense but these LED use half the wattage and no heat. I can not tell apart from LED and DE placing next to each other. Good product Mars Hydro. I will be buying more

Thanks for your trust. buddy. For your next purchase, discount code"ICMAG" can help you save some money. :biggrin: