What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

40ft insulated reefer grow

DunHav`nFun

Well Damn DH.....Yas snuck back in and out on my old ass.....Cmon back and update us on that high dollar dirt grow.....Can`t see it doin any better than coco , but I`ve been wrong before......just not much.....LOL......

New setup looks sweet though and I imagine it hit that back pocket pretty good too huh ?......anyways.....Hit us up when yas get time and thanks for the thread......

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: ......

BYF

Well Damn DH.....Yas snuck back in and out on my old ass.....Cmon back and update us on that high dollar dirt grow.....Can`t see it doin any better than coco , but I`ve been wrong before......just not much.....LOL......

New setup looks sweet though and I imagine it hit that back pocket pretty good too huh ?......anyways.....Hit us up when yas get time and thanks for the thread......

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Mattbho

Definitely subbed for this. On page 1 i envision 2 huge ass soil beds. I've read good things about build a soils amendment mixes .

Do you plan on starting a cover crop? And blumat setups can get pretty crazy depending on style . I think I would want some type of sensor to engage a solenoid to prevent any runaways.

DunHav`nFun

Ok Daddy`s boy.....How bout you give us YOUR synopsis of coco production compared to a "high dollar dirt grow"....Oh I forgot.....

Your shit hasta go through channels before an HONEST answer can be arrived at.....Guess it depends on your bottom line 3.5 gram pre-packed 1/8`s from a fucking FARM full of dope grown EXCLUSIVELY with DTW coco , but I digress since your "personal" grow is a "dirt grow".....I mean..."cough cough" .....Organic.....

Please.....

Good luck DH....., but I daresay the KIS Organics will pull what the DTW coco EVER will or Dusty`s Daddy would`ve NEVER made all HIS production plants DTW COCO FTW......

A broken clock`s always gonna do better than Daddy`s boy Dusty....Remember .....You reap what you sew.....The truth goes a LONG way in who you REALLY are compared to who you aspire to be.....Maybe 1 day when Daddy kicks, but guaranteed not before......Hope there`s no Menendez Bro`s thoughts in your head.....after all.....

You HAVE been WELL taken care of over the yrs DESPITE your attitude ......Nobody EVER coddled my ass to make somethin outta me.....How YOU doin....?

Peace....DHF.....:ying: .....

DunHav`nFun

You know it`s amazing.....Your ONLY post in this thread over 3 months ago was to dog me out and say DH was "consistent" as I made reference to , and then the ONLY post you`ve made since was AGAIN to dog me out....not even 1 HOUR after I made it and we`re 3 hrs apart.....Damn Daddy`s boy.......You got it bad..........says a lot about how petty you actually are compared to making a post to show support and or ANY kind of help or anything to help better the setup with all your INFINITE wisdom and experience.....

Sounds kinda like trollin a thread to see if and when I`ll post so you can do all in your power to discredit me......

Sad.....oh so sad......Been 3 months Dusty.....don`t you have better things to do.....Oh I forgot.....You just sit around blasted and wait for Daddy to tell you what to do......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:......

DunHav`nFun

Livin rent free tween your pitiful ears don`t take up too much of my time Daddy`s boy , so the only doll that needs pointed to are those you evidently still play with....

I try ta help folks and you denigrate and berate em as a pastime , I guess cuz Mommy and Daddums never showed you on the doll the most important parts......

Troll on lil bitch boy.....in my nicest go away troll voice possible.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying: .....

BYF

Livin rent free tween your pitiful ears don`t take up too much of my time Daddy`s boy , so the only doll that needs pointed to are those you evidently still play with....

I try ta help folks and you denigrate and berate em as a pastime , I guess cuz Mommy and Daddums never showed you on the doll the most important parts......

Troll on lil bitch boy.....in my nicest go away troll voice possible.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying: .....

LoL. You’re a snowflake

Desert Hydro

Veteran
sorry everyone! i keep dropping the ball big time lol. i've got too many irons in the fire and i'm spread pretty thin. the rockwool test genetics are just bout to come down. most of them were a bust but i did find a few winners in there. now that i have my mothers i am done fucking around lol. no more test grows, no more unknowns. im leaving too much on the table.

i had gotten some sort of root pathogen in my coco plants that i cant seem to shake. it has affected all the coco plants now. the plants i transplanted to soil took off like crazy and got super healthy but then it came back and they are starting to yellow again. i just inoculated them all with a ton of beneficial bacteria and i am gonna give that a few days. if that doesnt do it i will bleach sanitize the soil and then reintroduce the beneficial bacteria.

The soil bed is kicking ass. even the plants that have the funk that i transferred over seem to be winning the battle and the new upper growth is looking normal. i will keep hitting them heavy with the beneficials. https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84045&pictureid=2080501

DunHav`nFun

Did you try the OG Biowar packs Bro .....SM-90 @ 5ml per gal always took care of my rootzones and kept em free of critters and anaerobic activity , but pathogens usually proliferate with elevated temps....regardless.....Hope you figure it out , so....Good luck and.....

Desert Hydro

Veteran
I’m still alive. It turns out the issues in the pictures above was russet mites from clones that were mailed to me. I should’ve learned my lesson about quarantining guess long ago lol. Covid messed me up pretty bad and I’ve had long-term issues ever since and the garden kind of went to shit because of it. I am finally getting back to my former glory lol. let’s see if these forums are still lively at all.

On a sidenote, all of that expensive ass organic soil had to be dumped because I went from Russet mites to root aphids lol.

Last edited:

Desert Hydro

Veteran
The new new is a PPK variant revival. I started off with some root issues from using some old, wet coco that had a funky smell to it but it was all that I had. It’s taking me quite a while of root zone treatments to get these back to healthy but now they are back on track and I should be flowering it in about 2 to 4 weeks. Strains are grease monkey and super petrol. Absolute fire on these two
23073452-B323-49E2-9AF1-864A0925D999.jpeg
8A1A9EAC-26F6-4CF0-9EE9-5E9CDB19938C.jpeg
D21767C9-B3E0-41BB-BF01-92E853C51364.jpeg

Attachments

• E8A0485D-7B11-4CA2-A49F-553D2D9972C3.jpeg
    E8A0485D-7B11-4CA2-A49F-553D2D9972C3.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 58

Desert Hydro

Veteran
I’m still dialing in my temps, rh and vpd overall. I’m trying to be frugal and use outside air but it’s super dry here so I have a hard time keeping humidity up. Just installed a new humidifier setup and getting it set up on a large reservoir.

Currently mid to high 80s and 65 rh until my humidifier runs out of water

kingape

I’m still dialing in my temps, rh and vpd overall. I’m trying to be frugal and use outside air but it’s super dry here so I have a hard time keeping humidity up. Just installed a new humidifier setup and getting it set up on a large reservoir.

Currently mid to high 80s and 65 rh until my humidifier runs out of water
You can look at DIY'ing the humidifiers, just get the ultrasonic foggers panel from Alibaba