What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best vape for hash?

Im'One

Anyone haave a vape that will do dey herb, including flower, and also allow me to vape dry sift or bubble hash?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Boy, I am definitely watching this one.LOL

I have owned 20, 30, maybe 40 different vapes. NONE of them vape hash or dry sift hardly at all. It mostly gets gummy and sticky and fucks up about everything I have put it in.

Hash is the one thing I still smoke, instead of vape.

Curious to hear if anyone else has had better luck than me.

Peace.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Anyone haave a vape that will do dey herb, including flower, and also allow me to vape dry sift or bubble hash?
I've been vaping for 10 yrs and still haven't found one. Mixing it with flowers doesn't do the trick (doesn't get hot enough, waste of hash) but, straight kief will work in a dab rig :biggrin:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
My volcano works for pretty much everything. Always leave just a little flower in it so the screens dont get all gummed up. But basically just chip up some hash and put temp a little higher and works like a charm. Before I got a dab rig I would put shatter, wax, live resin, pretty much any form of concentrate in with a little flower and would fill bags super thick. I still throw dry sift in fairly regularly and it tastes great. Its expensive but it works, I have had mine going on 9 years now ;)

funkyhorse

I have chronic bronchitis caused by 20 years of smoking tobacco. Vaporizing herbs up to 190C is the solution I have found not to hurt my lungs, no more morning coughs since I vape below 190C

In order to vape hash with my Mighty I have to bring temperature up to at least 200C and it is not easy to clean the vaporizer up after use with hash

Vaporizing on 200C I have the same coughing problems I have when smoking.

I dont find the point vaping anything at such high temperatures, my lungs find vaping at over 200C no difference with smoking, therefore I dont find the point vaping hash

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I bought the vapexhale because it will handle anything. That's what it has going for it. But sucking on that thing for half an hour doesn't get me any higher than firing up a couple bong hits does.

The only one I've been satisfied with was the first version of the davinci vape. It had a hash capsule that worked great, For it to work properly I used to make a very thin layer of hash (you need good soft hash) and attach it around the wall of the capsule. Greatflavor, super efficient (2x or 3x more than smoking with tobacco) and you could easily clean by just dropping it in etoh every few uses

Im'One

The only one I've been satisfied with was the first version of the davinci vape. It had a hash capsule that worked great, For it to work properly I used to make a very thin layer of hash (you need good soft hash) and attach it around the wall of the capsule. Greatflavor, super efficient (2x or 3x more than smoking with tobacco) and you could easily clean by just dropping it in etoh every few uses

is the alexis the same??

JanBallk

In truth, I agree that the age for vaping has been raised to 21. Now you walk the streets and 15 years old children are vaping, it's terrible. I wouldn't want my child to start vaping so early. I am glad that our government also thinks so. I would also suggest that everyone who wants to start vaping after the age of 21, should watch this video about vaping for beginners. If you really start doing this, then at least do it right, try not to buy something from incomprehensible dealers. There are a lot of people who will try to deceive you. There is a chance that one day my children will vape, they will at least do it correctly.