What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala Chellakutti

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Since the cup is postponed i start my kerala chellakutti. 14 beans went into the water.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Googeling the name i found that chellakutti is a term in tamil for the person u love. And there are also some songs called so.

[YOUTUBEIF]RPTfXa_4jPg [/YOUTUBEIF]

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
oh man, this is great!

dubi, is this strain a complete no-no for novice indoor growers? from the description of the high and bouquet, it is calling me from the ether. is there a chance that there will be crosses made using the chellakutti? (reminds me of the musician fela kuti lol)

can't wait to see how this grow pans out!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
U only know when u try ;). With such a long flowering herb the great challenges are height control maybe pests and dev patients. Small pots and lot of topping are your friends. Best to get a microscope to know when to harvest.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
2 more roottips came up today.
One of the last 2 looks promising, dev swollen up.
The last one was a "child of sorrow" from start. Smallest seed and didn't sink to bottom after initial watering.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
ChilliWilli, I will never be able to run a long flowering strain in my part of the world. I will certainly be enjoying this thread. Happy growing!
Peace brother

chilliwilli

Waterboy
6 came up over the night makes so far 8/14.

picture.php

No change with the remaining 2 seeds but i have put them in the soil, maybe it helps them sprouting.