What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PM makes me Sick

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would use Micronized Sulfur if you cant use a burner. Its the next best thing. I know many that use it. Ive never had any issue getting rid of PM on incoming cuts. To ea there own.

Last edited:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
There seems to be a lot of misinformation and hype around sulfur and it gets a bad rap when it doesn’t deserve it. Sulfur is a natural element that occurs in it’s raw form in nature. Yellow sulfur crystals can be found in caves, the result of volcanic activity. It was known throughout history as brimstone and it has been used by humans for a very long time. Yes it stinks, yes it can burn new growth on plants if you leave the burner going long enough, yes it irritates your throat if you inhale it.

imakandi

There seems to be a lot of misinformation and hype around sulfur and it gets a bad rap when it doesn’t deserve it. Sulfur is a natural element that occurs in it’s raw form in nature. Yellow sulfur crystals can be found in caves, the result of volcanic activity. It was known throughout history as brimstone and it has been used by humans for a very long time. Yes it stinks, yes it can burn new growth on plants if you leave the burner going long enough, yes it irritates your throat if you inhale it.

sorry to english

salphur is naturel, but no sleep in cave
you sleep in cave of salphur is death
in table grape, salphur to prevent botrytis
after spray, no enter in orchard for 5 days

i know it work in pm, but is on bedroom this post
only ventylation improve is work for my opynion

if spray out door, plant still have salphur powder in leaf, it fly into extractor, then into lung
sorry
is insane
thank
:huggg:

tilopa

wrong beach is effective against mold its that it does not get passed the surface of porous materiel
you can just make a claim like that with no education or training lol
Right... so if my grow room is made of glass, or smooth tile, then bleach is an option. Good to know.

Right... so if my grow room is made of glass, or smooth tile, then bleach is an option. Good to know.

smooth tile is porous also
this thread was answered about 5 pages ago but heck why not...
indoors grows should be done with vapor barrier floors and walls
plastic cheap lino painted walls ect.
so getting back to bleach for mold its really propaganda that its use is down played since its very cheap how can they sell you a 30usd a gallon product when bleach is 2usd
so my painted sheet rock wall has mold and is porous it still works very well to clean and kill it off.
its unfinished wood that it has a hard time with as do ALL home cleaners
when its that bad they clean and encapsulate(paint)even dry ice cleaning is frowned upon now
most things have a moisture content remember and even if it does not mold can till grow on it
anyways I think the guy has the most info he needs sorry to derail

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran

plenty of natural elements will kill a person straight off.. id worry tht if it irritates your throat, I wouldn't want to smoke plants that have been basking it in.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
plenty of natural elements will kill a person straight off.. id worry tht if it irritates your throat, I wouldn't want to smoke plants that have been basking it in.

You want to vaporize the sulfur and not actually burn it, then it does become very toxic. I read somewhere about sulfur candles used to sterilize wine cellars, if the sulfur is exposed to naked flame and burned then yes you will very quickly have a very toxic environment.

The term sulfur burner is a misnomer it should be referred to as a sulfur vaporizer.