What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro TS-2000 giveaway

Kree73

420giveaway
I want a Mars Hydro TS-2000 because I . . . Have been thinking of changing to LED for some years and would like increase my harvest as well as save some money on electricity .

I understand these LED units are more efficient than the Sodium and offer a vast spectrum for both veg and flower . It would be interesting to have both running for a while and compare the overall performance.

Good luck to all who have entered :tiphat:
Kree73 out

Last edited:

Iamnumber

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I have a dream

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I have a dream

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I have a dream that I too can build my own cabinet and grow medicine to myself and to my fellow people who are in need but too afraid of the oppressive regime.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I have a dream that the day will come when I no longer have to choose between debilitating pain and having to live shady double, triple and quadruple lives. The day will come when children of growers will share a joint with children of Big pharma executives and owners.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a dream that information will one day be free and walls of lies, misinformation and propaganda will come crushing down.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I would like to try it :D
[/FONT]

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I would like to rent it to Whipedmeat to start a little company . So I will be able to buy a second one aiming expansion .

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I would like to give it to a good friend :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
I would love one for hanging in my dogs kennel, it would certainly help keep the old bugger warm at night and not to mention the soothing affect those warm purples would have on him. Its a dogs world..

CaptnCrunch

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because I am a long time Mars customer that has promoted and defended your lights to all the naysayers that insist a budget priced LED
can't produce a quality product.
I want to show everybody how well this light will preform in an actual grow scenario.

anotherid

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I'm greenhouse/outdoor gardener and it's time to try something new after years.

Safe Gardener

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I have been using a Mars Hydro Reflector series for years and have had nothing but good results. I look forward to seeing even better results with the newer technology.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
yes, 50 posts, but not enough 50 growers, Please hurry up for the last day

I could be counted as 2 growers, muah ah ha...:woohoo:

Anyways, last day huh? Wow sweet, can't wait to see who the winner is. Good luck and good growin', doing some gg4 rosin dabs for y'all now.

R

Rab.C

I want the Mars Hydro Ts-2000, because I would like too run another led

Last edited:

Iowa Grown

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I would like a Mars Hydro TS-2000, because it looks like a pretty nice grow light and I would like to see first-hand how good it really is!
[/FONT]

bilko

I want the Mars Hydro Ts-2000 because just moved into rented property and don't have a grow light yet :)

YukonKronic

I want the Mars Hydro Ts2000 because I need to grow high quality medicine to control PTSD flashbacks and Depression... I live in the Yukon and the temperatures are so extreme that I cannot manage heat from HID lights without incurring huge expense to cool in summer or heat in winter. LED lighting is also cheaper and would mitigate the cost my loved ones have taken on to help me grow my own medicine.

In short... it would vastly improve my quality of life AND leave more $ on the table to feed my family.:biggrin:

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I am curious to compare results of your lighting with cfl, hps, cmh in flowering and starting plants before going outside :)

Latest posts

Latest posts