What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Akss

Got the new box today slightly different I'm guessing new upgraded version. New one is on the right. Got it in working great all is well...easy peasy
IMG_20230311_131234822_HDR.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Famous back switch it is present in the higher power series, from FC 6500 upwards. In the Ts,Tsl, or Fce3000,4800 series it is not there..in other models I don't know!

He uses a 6500, that's why I asked. If they made the knob an off switch it will do the same as the back switch did. None of the lights need that back switch.

BioSemiosi

He uses a 6500, that's why I asked. If they made the knob an off switch it will do the same as the back switch did. None of the lights need that back switch.
I read "On my fce 3000 I recently noticed when I plugged it into the meter to run it at a certain wattage for veg it was way of"

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
On the uk website though always out of stock....

sorry, bud. it is out of stock now. new stock might be available about 1 month later. but FC-8000 and FCE-6500 are still in stock now.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
With careful planning and necessary grow equipment, sow your first seed in spring, and you will receive bountiful harvests in summer. Enter Mars Hydro Blog to share your Growing Experience or Wishes in the blog comment section and win the TS1000 led grow light!

View attachment 18817717
Hey, the last comments/winning entries are still from March 9th, i posted mine on March 10th and still no comments from 10th - 13th visible!? How do we know that our comment was submitted, there is no email coming from Mars that my comment is online!?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
It's been out of stock for ages in the UK site .. but is always in stock on US one .. I'll check back in a month or email..
:(if you don't mind and only need the FCE-8000, i would suggest you to book the light on our official website: https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-e8000-co2-commercial-led-grow-light, coupon code ‘ICMAG’ can help you save some money there. (because some of our dealers might book this light, the first one to book, the first to get the light)

Latest posts

Latest posts