What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

genius x atonic CBD
smells like puke and candy. Nice early frost smattering u cant see cos my camera is shit. shes nice to have around.

picture.php

picture.php

G

i found a patch of pigeon pea? nice input

picture.php

dubble baked- smells like the back of grandpas throat and plastic
Day 1 flower

picture.php

picture.php

G

check out the branches on the Dubble Baked clone. Shes 10 days since pot-up. Roots in 8 days without root hormone, just cut and in coco. Very rigid. Purple hues. This is my reversal candidate
I just about killed my Chin Check lings, I must've have dosed them with something bad, they are just starting to come back after i rinsed them through a couple days ago but they are pretty fucked. But we'll get there.

picture.php

G

picture.php

As soon as I come through the door she gets a pulling on my zipper it's like it's a race to see who gets undressed quicker

G

Oops..
picture.php

But anyway, mixed up the STS today. Get that on maybe this week. Hopefully I made it right and it works. Im reversing the Cookie Dub. I have one in flower it's very low odor almost neutral so the fems will give me the opportunity to to dig a little deeper. And it may sound strange but the low odor deal on this one aint all bad for stealth reasons. Peace.

G

The beans I dubbed Vietnamese, look to have come from a stash growa. They smell limey berry fizzy candy starburst skittle whatevs you wanna call it. The budset reminds me of the stuff noreason grows like tropicanna cooks skitz, whatever it is ill never know but its nice, and the buds it came from were potent. Excuse the frayed edges I left my vent fan off for a day by accident.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cbd
picture.php

picture.php