What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Clash of Clans Players???

StoneyK

Veteran
Just started playin this game not too long ago, anyone else play?
We should have an icmag clan!
Any one else addicted to this fun lil game?

G

ganjygav

I stopped playing a couple of months back,I got to th9 and the upgrades were taking too long... I just got bored,I was playing it for nearly 2 years

theclearspot

Is this on xbox?I dont play computer games but my son is now well into them. I like strategy type games in the old days stuff like' Risk' board games etc. Would get something like this we have xbox...any suggestions?

G

ganjygav

Is this on xbox?I dont play computer games but my son is now well into them. I like strategy type games in the old days stuff like' Risk' board games etc. Would get something like this we have xbox...any suggestions?

It's a mobile phone or tablet game,it's also a strategy war game so should be right up your street

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I only play 2 games..
1 . see how can smoke the most bong me or the wife
2 . cod mw2 , I like to think am Big John Rambo.....

I've seen that app on the TV and was wondering if it's any fun..is this the free1 yeh .

Keep it green
Highlander

G

ganjygav

Yeah it's free to play but once you get up high you have to wait 2 weeks for your troops or buildings to upgrade unless you pay. I've got a mate who spends a lot of money on the game. I have gotta say it is fun though and very addictive

shithawk420

Veteran
Eh I thought about trying it out.if someone wants to make an ic clan I'll join.but my phone has no service so I can only play on WiFi.

S

sourpuss

Sorry if anyone joined headbanders and got booted... I'm not the leader anyway..

StoneyK

Veteran
Anyone lookin for a good clan of adults hit us up!
We are
legion of grief
tell em stoneyk invited you.
Still playin this game is addicting...lol

G

ganjygav

I reinstalled clash and created an icmag clan. It's just called icmag lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts