What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

The Vermonster

CC nice and dank pics bro.............she is defiantely tasty for sure.....i was just gifted a cut of this so we'll see if i can get legs on her......but nonetheless gr8 pics and ty for sharing!!!!!!!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
not much to look at>>>but shes gettn big>> ready for 12/12.

^1 FFA plant grown F&D DWC w. LST and FIM TECH

ill post some more pics when shes gets further along<<about what is finish time with this girl?

take care CC>>

Picture163.jpg

FFA @ Day 22

H

Hazeseeker

Really nice CC, looks like this strain is gonna be a dream to manicure as well :joint:

Peace
Hazeseeker

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice big herb, BiG H3rB! I'm about to smoke some FFA right now. The smel is whafting up into my nostrils, urging me to use the lighter to get this shindig kicked off proper! hehehe Mmmm, that's better. :)

Haze, you betcha, very easy to manicure. A pleasure to handle at all stages. :)

ograskal

Veteran
Hey wassup CC!!...I'm pretty sure your the only one that can read this bro....Just want to say your FFA buds look Awesome ....You did an excellent job on her bro....Keep up the great work...Your freind, ~ogr

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
hey CC<< i know this gurl aint done yet,, but she smells like a skunk snorted 30 grams of snow and got ran over by a truck,,that same smell U get from her??

Dragor

Crazy> This FFA lady you love so much really has shined through here on IC and I'm honored to have heard about it from ya and the others! You deserve the good karma for spreading this girl everywhere! She really is eye candy, as well as mouth, nose and lung candy too! You do a fine job of describing her lol maybe too fine a job (looks down at pile of drool) ;) Anyway, I decided to track this gorgeous lady down along with that White for my last grow in a while (hence, good yielder was key for making those picks)
Was wondering how much veg time (and pot space) you gave her from clone before flowering her this last time (70day'er)? How big of pot and how much watts/sqft did you shower her with to get that 3oz? Can I expect more? Thanks for any input bro!
BHT> LMAO at your comment, how does the snow play into the mixture, strong chemmy smell? ;) always got some funny shit to say bro lol thanks for the laughs

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hiya CC...Here are some dried shots of the FFA just finished.
Total dried weight was 59.4 grams or 2 oz, 2.7 grams. Not bad for a plant put into flower at 8 to 10 inches tall in an over sized pot with another strain.
This FUNKNBERRY smell, hehe, is off the charts. Sweet berries and a musky/skunkish, kushy scent that keeps me sticking my nose into the jar. Smoke report to come.
Here's the pics from today, enjoy.

Last edited:

Eijneb

Wow those calyx's are bulbous. Almost reminds me of the Green Crack.

Very nice stuff guys, keep killin it.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BUMP_BIG F'N BUMP! ive got this girl at 53 and she looks ready to smoke! the smell is incredible! im absolutely drooling when im in the room. she is right next to a chem d and another strain ive got at day 80 something, and im drawn to her everytime. pics were from earlier. great job selectin CC!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait til at least 60! 70 is outrageously delicious, but 60 will do her.

Finally, enough people are getting FFA to ripeness so that I'm not the only one who realizes how hard the smell is to describe. :) I'm sure you now know... FFA smells awesome, unique, but it's not very easy to put a finger on the smell. In a garden full of awesome plants, the FFA is quite often the most smelled plant, in my experience. ;)

I have an FFA ready to harvest, sitting right behind me as I type. ;) Time to get sticky!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
will be at 63 tonight! have the next couple days off-think i will take her at 65. i am usually not impatient, but i have amber in the scope, and i wanna smoke this gal! all fan leaves have pretty much died and dried-not much color left in her, aww shit, probably let her go 70.... i can wait.....i think....sub

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
resinryder said:
This FUNKNBERRY smell, hehe, is off the charts. Sweet berries and a musky/skunkish, kushy scent that keeps me sticking my nose into the jar. Smoke report to come.
Here's the pics from today, enjoy.

shit me and rob was sayn SAME thing,,,

<<nose raping these buds leik a vaccum hound on coke :jump: :jump:

FFA @ DAY 51

^^^
how long you guys let her go??? 60,65,70,75????

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thinking I went 75 days. And worth every minute of it. I'll check my log book for exact days in bloom when the lights come on later.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
resinryder said:
Thinking I went 75 days. And worth every minute of it. I'll check my log book for exact days in bloom when the lights come on later.

thank yah braddah,,:respect: :respect: ,, im hoping to have her dried for

vegas,,, so i might only be able to take it 62-65>>>but not gona cut it

short//under mature:::robs was looking done at 55>>mine seems much further behind ,, but its only 4 days diff...i remeber CC saying 70-75 ,, but that 60-65 was o.k. as well,,, just looking for the general consensus.

much respect>>BhT

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BHT, nice FFA! hehehe By the flushed looks of it, you're in for some AWESOME smoke. :smile:

I think growers are starting to understand why I think it's definitely a grower's plant. It's fun to grow because of the way it looks, the way it smells, the relative quickness of the budding, etc. Then you get to smoke it. :)

As for flowering times, like I've said before, 60 is harvest-able, but 70 gives it an even more satisfying taste and maybe a little more head. I've always been totally happy with it at 60 days though. ;)

kathmandu

one of these days.....

wish i could get the MSS to play with...would like to see how it crosses to some other winners.
CC, which female did Rez reverse in making this cross?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts