What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes.....well, to use a tired and worn cliche'.....'The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction'....

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Damn Gypsy sounds like the crooks in the UN are affecting more than just the states. Now if every nation that is being plagued ny these crooks all retaliate then i can assume that those plans will be foiled. Imagine the wretched rich falling from their pinnacle of power to their very demise. What goes around comes around. And karma will only echo back whatever intention you were/are pursuing. Thats what i believe in considering im just a small molecule in this battle for real liberty

Bulldog11

Veteran
So I have a question...........

People obviously believe in governments and their ability to control/kill the masses. Who do people think is trying to fight this? Does Trump even come to mind?

Could it be, Trump is hated so much by the media, BECAUSE he is fighting against the powers that be?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Damn Gypsy sounds like the crooks in the UN are affecting more than just the states. Now if every nation that is being plagued ny these crooks all retaliate then i can assume that those plans will be foiled. Imagine the wretched rich falling from their pinnacle of power to their very demise. What goes around comes around. And karma will only echo back whatever intention you were/are pursuing. Thats what i believe in considering im just a small molecule in this battle for real liberty

All nations except Russia, Syria, North Korea, Venezuela and Iran are part of the same globalist cabal, as far as I can surmise. I honestly don't think that it is possible to bring that down, unless everyone was aware of whats really going on, and since they control the vast majority of the media and banking, to dislodge it would take some sort of miracle....

People obviously believe in governments and their ability to control/kill the masses. Who do people think is trying to fight this? Does Trump even come to mind?

Could it be, Trump is hated so much by the media, BECAUSE he is fighting against the powers that be?

No Trump is fighting against the old USA establishment that had become entrenched in Washington. They are all servants to the globalist cabal....(Trump too.)

Last edited:

brown_thumb

The one percent have always been, and always will be. We the masses always willingly drink the same poisoned koolaid, offered and served as fine wine. There are many servers of wine in many flavors but they all have the same destructive result... we become politically/socially mindless alcoholics. Children love koolaid... adults love wine... offered by the Phaeros, they are one and the same. In the immortal words of Peter Frampton, "Whose wine? What wine? Let's do it again!!"

Bulldog11

Veteran
No Trump is fighting against the old USA establishment that had become entrenched in Washington. They are all servants to the globalist cabal....(Trump too.)

What has Trump done, other than possibly the attack on Syria, that hints to being controlled by the globalist cabal?

I would argue the hatred from the media is a big hint he is not part of the cabal.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What signals to me that he is towing the globalists line is his flip-flopping on what he has said he would do in Syria....with already two quite obvious false flag attacks on that country which supports Israeli plans for expansion, because its plain to see that Israel is interested in a Syrian land-grab sometime in the not too distant future....and now the signs that he will be pushed into a war with Iran bought and paid for by the Saudi's.....using the USA's military forces as some sort of mercenary army to attack Iran.

One side of the media or the other will always be out to discredit any President, whether they are dem's or rep's.....This is how they keep the people divided and at each others throats by creating divisions and playing off that to obfuscate and control public opinion.

Bulldog11

Veteran
I can respect that point of view......

The Syria thing I can't figure out, and to be honest, I don't think anybody has the details to figure it out..... Either Trump caved, and attacked on behalf of the cabal, or he did a bait and switch and bombed his own targets...... Notice we never really found out what was attacked? That is why I made that other thread, asking if Trump had been compromised, because the whole attack on Syria didn't make sense to what Trump had been doing. To be determined on that one, IMO. But it's concerning.

As for Iran........ I think you have it all wrong.....

Just like Korea, Trump will come in and threaten to wipe them off the planet, then he will start working his "art of the deal"........ Korea is more evidence against the cabal, the cabal doesn't want peace talks, we all know the cabal funds both sides for sure profits. Obama made an epic horrible deal with Iran, Trump is about to correct that, IMO. Will it cause war? Maybe. Can Iran be allowed to develope nukes...... Hell no. The world must do anything they can to stop this. Iran has vowed to wipe Israel off the map, the world shouldn't let this happen.

All my opinion of coarse.........

Who do you think is fighting the cabal in this world then? What are the teams in your opinion? We know some of the bad guys, who are some of the good guys in your opinion?

Sign

I thought I was the only one on the board who had things more important than weed legislation to think about, happy to see I'm not.

Does anyone else catch the week in review news from fash the nation?

Bulldog11

Veteran
I thought I was the only one on the board who had things more important than weed legislation to think about, happy to see I'm not.

Does anyone else catch the week in review news from fash the nation?

No, go on....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No....as I have said already Trump is part of the globalist cabal, all he is fighting against is the old-guard in Washington USA, he is towing the line with the globalists and their expansionist plans/policies to control the whole world by attacking and invading any country that does not give in to their control....as has every President of the USA since Kennedy.

Russia, Iran, Syria, N.Korea and Venezuela have been resisting the globalists expansions.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The one percent have always been, and always will be. We the masses always willingly drink the same poisoned koolaid, offered and served as fine wine. There are many servers of wine in many flavors but they all have the same destructive result... we become politically/socially mindless alcoholics. Children love koolaid... adults love wine... offered by the Phaeros, they are one and the same. In the immortal words of Peter Frampton, "Whose wine? What wine? Let's do it again!!"

I have to laugh, certain peeps want to nominate him for the Nobel Peace prize, meanwhile, Little Rocket Man and his new Chinese friends have ganged up and decided to cut USA soybean imports by 50%!!!

.......... if you had any idea how many of those soybean farmers voted for trump ... not funny but oh, the irony!:tiphat:

wasgedn

the amount of brainwashed people is so huge...look ukraine...many ukrainians say kill all terrorsist in donbass...believing all lies in tv...dont no shit bout reality..and history...
i see it im my county germany..people get so unbelieveable dumb..its phenomenal..
but eilte is compromissuing all alternative media after a time...
and people want to get polarized nowadways..all what gets deeper need some background knowledge is conspiracy theory nowadays...TV is god,family and friends... and brain substitute, i have forgotten..

and youth is raised to dreamers who maybe get grown up after 30 years of lifetime(way to late for proper......##)

“The (European) man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space (nations), time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals”

so global warming is gonna make our climate sunny? im fine with that

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
..... looks like there's nothing new to the concept of gaining power by de-stabilizing other nations/alliances, did the Russians collude with alt-right interests to influence Brexit????:smoky:

https://www. badboysofbrexit. com/

All I know is that since I have got back to living in London after I was allowed to deport from Manila/Philippines after 30 months of detention without trial due to an indictment from the USA for 'Seed-Crimes' the streets are less safe than they have ever been...

Kids and adults are stabbed and murdered every day by our new and oh-so-wonderful (sic) cultural enrichment from hundreds of thousands of chancer's and illegal mainly islamic migrant men that have been allowed to pour in to the country un-abated and I have to try and get a visa for my wife and get her over here with my daughter and son into 2018 London....Thousands of underage girls and women are being raped and abused daily here in the UK and throughout Europe by these new-comers.....AND I DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT!....would you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM The Truth About Migrants (2018) Paul Joseph Watson.

Last edited:

Raho

Veteran
I have to laugh, certain peeps want to nominate him for the Nobel Peace prize, meanwhile, Little Rocket Man and his new Chinese friends have ganged up and decided to cut USA soybean imports by 50%!!!

.......... if you had any idea how many of those soybean farmers voted for trump ... not funny but oh, the irony!:tiphat:
The number one source of revenue for North Korea up until we cut them off was US foreign aid (around 2008 I believe).
After that it has been primarily an exporter of energy and weapons.
The impact of reduced NK soybean imports will be trivial.
People are starving every day in NK. If they can get their soybeans cheaper somewhere else, they should do that.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Quick Soros meeting In Spain and here you go Spain with the new visitors....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Shut one door and another opens for the occupying army disguised as refugees, many of which are from nations that are NOT considered at war at all.

Its all part and parcel of THE KALERGI PLAN!

Quick Soros meeting In Spain and here you go Spain with the new visitors....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts