What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

Spaventa

Veteran
I'm not talking about the average IQ in Israel. I am pointing out that the Ashkenazi Jews come out tops on most all IQ studies worldwide, and that particular cultural group are a VERY international lot. There are large groups of them in many nations, and traditionally, for centuries they have been involved in banking, and its the banks that control nations, not the politicians.

*go here and do some reading:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz....3.325...0i13i30k1j0i22i10i30k1.0.9FZ0XT9sFYg

Ive read all the credible evidence I need to. You do know that Israel is 75 percent Ashkenazi right? and 95 percent average PRECLUDES your high figures. Whats your reason for trying to convince me of bullshit? The evidence is there man - the studies done between 2004 and 2009 or something in eighty countries. You honestly thin those figures wouldn't have been removed if anyone could discredit them they wouldn't be there second link in google search would they?? Are you Ashkenazi? if you are, I'm not the one who did the studies so don't blame me, i have no dog in that fight - I'm just telling you the facts based on the best ,most up to date research.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

And that supposed correlation between them and the media... that they dominate it because of their ability.. its the other way round. They claim they have talent because they dominate it but the real reason they dominate it is in-group bias pure and simple. Two applicants come for the job at the big mainstream news outlet, one jewish one muslim. All else being equal, who gets the job?

Green Squall

Cannavore Thanks for reminding me of Anders Breivik. Probably one of the sickest of them all. For those who don't know, he's a Norwegian Far Right Terrorist who killed over 70 people, most of them teenagers at a summer camp for the Workers Youth League.

It seems he has quite the life behind bars too. He's a full student of Political Science, has converted to Nazism, has an X-Box, a comfy chair and I shit you not, entered a Christmas Gingerbread-House baking contest a few years ago. He also regularly receives newspapers, magazines, books, games, DVD's and music.

Apparently this isn't good enough for him and he has filed complaints over isolation, food quality and violation of human rights! The whole situation is a fucking joke and a big F U to the victims family. Norway needs to get it's act together.

coldcanna

Veteran
I think human nature is savage regardless of religion. Everything you say about Islam is true but at the same time secular leaders like Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, and Hitler show that evil doesn't keep labels. I'm a proud American but that doesn't mean I don't know that our CIA uses subversion and manipulation to tip world events in our favor. Have I killed anyone, no. Does my lifestyle have blood on its hands, yes... the western European powers are the same.. much of the wealth accrued there is a direct holdover from the age of imperialism. So have you killed anyone? Maybe not, but is your comfortable life in Britain partly enabled by blood... yes. I'm not a blame the west first snowflake, just a realist. It's a savage dog eat dog world and if you want to survive and thrive you need to play accordingly

Spaventa

Veteran
I think human nature is savage regardless of religion. Everything you say about Islam is true but at the same time secular leaders like Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, and Hitler show that evil doesn't keep labels. I'm a proud American but that doesn't mean I don't know that our CIA uses subversion and manipulation to tip world events in our favor. Have I killed anyone, no. Does my lifestyle have blood on its hands, yes... the western European powers are the same.. much of the wealth accrued there is a direct holdover from the age of imperialism. So have you killed anyone? Maybe not, but is your comfortable life in Britain partly enabled by blood... yes. I'm not a blame the west first snowflake, just a realist. It's a savage dog eat dog world and if you want to survive and thrive you need to play accordingly

Yes, this was my point.I know for a fact my ancestors were bastards by my fortunate circumstances today.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ive read all the credible evidence I need to. You do know that Israel is 75 percent Ashkenazi right? and 95 percent average PRECLUDES your high figures. Whats your reason for trying to convince me of bullshit? The evidence is there man - the studies done between 2004 and 2009 or something in eighty countries. You honestly thin those figures wouldn't have been removed if anyone could discredit them they wouldn't be there second link in google search would they?? Are you Ashkenazi? if you are, I'm not the one who did the studies so don't blame me, i have no dog in that fight - I'm just telling you the facts based on the best ,most up to date research.

I think that you argue just for the sake of argument Spav....I could go on but you would still argue that red was blue, or green was pink, so what's the point?

I could put 20 links up here to disprove whatever point you are attempting to make about this IQ debate, but you would still disagree ....So I will agree to disagree..

It quite obvious that you cant argue with a flat-earther, even if you took them up in a space-ship and showed them that the earth was round, they would probably still argue that it was flat, and the spaceship was a hoax or something.

Spaventa

Veteran
I think that you argue just for the sake of argument Spav....I could go on but you would still argue that red was blue, or green was pink, so what's the point?

I could put 20 links up here to disprove whatever point you are attempting to make about this IQ debate, but you would still disagree ....So I will agree to disagree..

It quite obvious that you cant argue with a flat-earther, even if you took them up in a space-ship and showed them that the earth was round, they would probably still argue that it was flat, and the spaceship was a hoax or something.

Im not a flat earther - thats straw man argument. I simply proved you wrong with facts and the source of them. Don't twist it. If you still disagree, that denial, not a difference of opinion. Show me a more credible, more recent study that proves your assertions and I will concede the point immediately.

I argue for the sake of truth.

Spaventa

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347821&page=51

Judging by how you go about arguing with others Spav, and then insulting them when they prove you wrong, I cannot really see any point whatsoever in continuing any sort of debate with you since there is simply nothing to prove...

What was it that someone said about arguing on the internet?

and this you not arguing? when you've been proven wrong? Nobody has even provided any credible evidence that Im wrong about anything, let alone proof.

Spaventa

Veteran
For the love of god can somebody change the subject PLEASE

I know :) Milo is right on about feminists, 100 percent.

Cannavore

Veteran
they look mentally handicapped, the pair of them. What were they framed for?

one of the pics wasn't showing up for me so i replaced it. were you referring to the husband and wife? they killed a nevada police officer and draped the don't tread on me flag over his corpse.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Glad icmag has become the new home for the alt right. Lets keep spreading anti islam hate im sure that will help heal the world

Lots of Angry White Men finally waking up to facts that are too late to change: brown folks are more prolific breeders than white folks,
I don't really think that IQ has much to do with it, in fact, it could be a hindrance! :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lots of Angry White Men finally waking up to facts that are too late to change: brown folks are more prolific breeders than white folks,
I don't really think that IQ has much to do with it, in fact, it could be a hindrance! :tiphat:

I'm a white man that has 5 kids with brown women (and two with a white woman), and generally I'm not angry, just aware.

I really don't think that your observance makes much sense with myself Cosmic.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Sure Gypsy, but yer just 1 white man, and cumulatively we're just not reproducing as fast as the 'others'.

I see it all the time when I shop at my local Walmart - Latino's and Blacks make up about 20% of the population where I'm at but always seem to have 3 or more kids with them while whites have 0 - 2 kids.

Just an observation here and elsewhere.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sure Gypsy, but yer just 1 white man, and cumulatively we're just not reproducing as fast as the 'others'.

I see it all the time when I shop at my local Walmart - Latino's and Blacks make up about 20% of the population where I'm at but always seem to have 3 or more kids with them while whites have 0 - 2 kids.

Perhaps what you observe is down to birth control amongst differing racial/cultural groups. Catholics are not allowed to use anti-conception methods, and most Latino's are Catholics.

Also in the west because of 'benefits' many women get paid more by governments the more kids they have. (more credit on EBT cards etc)....Kids are expensive (oh don't I know it), and many working people, white or otherwise simply cannot afford to have children.

Spaventa

Veteran

Whites prey on browns. Always have done. I think we can agree on this.

Prey species always mate unselectively and reproduce in greater numbers because thats how prey species survive. Rabbits are one example.
They invest nothing in the offspring of which most are killed by predators.

Predator species invest everything in rearing relatively few young who have much greater survival rates and life expectancies. The investment begins in highly selective mating and fierce in-group competition.
Lions are one example.

White men aren't angry about high brown birth rates. They may be angry about where those birth rates are but they are no more angry than a Lion looking a big heard of Wildebeest.