What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow archives

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
OverGrow!!! When that went down, people were FREAKING OUT!!! Not because the lose of the most vibrant and helpful MJ community, but everyone, who posted photos and details about their grow op, thought the DEA had their info and were coming. Surely overblown in an overgrown kinda way...

Thanks for posting the Grow FAQ. It is quite nostalgic for those of us that learned so much from there...

WFF

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Great find GW!

I should make it a STICKY in some forum, but which forum?....Hmmmm

~star~crash~

when gypsy 1st started this site i hung out in the og refugees forum till it got closed when it became no longer necessary ...like a blink of the eye time flys

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when gypsy 1st started this site i hung out in the og refugees forum till it got closed when it became no longer necessary ...like a blink of the eye time flys

Change, the one sure thing..................

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Take the info with a bag of salt, boys. Remember the age of the information and tread carefully, there's a lot of bad info in that archive. Lots of cool memories too, lol! :D

amanda88

I confess to having heard of it

but as to experience it ...no

not yet

those were the dark dingy days of dea/fbi and mi5

thank god for Obama and Isis