What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangie Crocketts Cutt

SoulMachete

Veteran
hallo.....was gifted a pack of these from a friend who snagged em from the man himself at last years cup in the dam...popped half a pack and was blessed with 4 ladies and 4 different phenos to play with....1-3 came down a couple days ago. #4 is getting another week and is looking like the most likely keeper so those shots will have to wait a bit...havent seen to much of the crocketts cut tangie on the forums would be interested to see what others have out there so if your holding out with the pics throw em up i wanna see what others are finding in their packs!...hope you all enjoy....peace

#1.....low yield but dank as fuck. amazing tangy citrus. rock hard nugs...greasy...

SoulMachete

Veteran
#2...huge flowers! very solid nugz but not as resinous as the others. a slight citrus aroma but not spectacular...cali-o...orange bud...something like that...this ones all yield...

SoulMachete

Veteran
#3...fuck yeah.. straight tangie fire...loud and sharp...pure aromatherapy....very solid heavy flowers. but its not #4..saving the best for last....

StoneyK

Veteran
So not crocketts cut of tangie.
Thought u were claimin the clone only! Lol
Looks like lots of pheno variation
#3 looks real nice great job man.

SoulMachete

Veteran
Stoney...perhaps that thread title is misleading. these were seeds straight from crockett labled as crocketts tangie that were available at the cup last year in amsterdam and probably every other cup since. perhaps we will find something in these genetics similar to the clone only "Crocketts Cut"....do you have pics you can post of the clone only? maybe ill come across something similar as we work thru the packs. i think we have six packs all together in fact my buddy is working with 11 females he pulled from a couple packs. thank you for the compliment though! #4 is very very nice indeed...soon come...

StoneyK

Veteran
No worries at all!!!!
I was just curious and somewhat amazed to see anyone with crocketts own cut specifically.
I cant imagine in any scenario crockett sharing anything with anyone.... thus my surprise....lol

SoulMachete

Veteran
Blaze...those first 3 went 70 days...#2 could have gone much longer I think. She just kept pumping out fresh pistols...but you know how it goes ya gotta stay on schedule sometimes and I don't think I'll be keeping that one around anyway. Here are some shots of #4. This one went 77 days and is probably the keeper. A little citrus but a ridiculously overpowering sugary candy thing going on. Kinda like a fresh popped can of fruit cocktail. Peachy candied cherry...amazing. Also looks to be a real good yielder. Tight nodes from top to bottom. I can definitely improve the yield with some more aggressive training.

Hope you all enjoy the photos. Peace out

tangie #4

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
As we watch DNA make money again, pirating someone else's work. Been there... lol...

Beautiful buds fo sho, BTW.

Cheers

BlazinAzn

I can't wait. I also have 7 sour tangie seeds from crocketts. It was funny I ordered tangie from ssc and they sent me sour tangie which is sold out on their website and I took a photo and emailed them and they sent me 7 tangies free of charge. So I wonder how much more sativa the sour tangie will be since tangie is 70/30 S/I and sour tangie is 80/20. I hope I get a #4 like yours

B

bringyalungs

Soul... you running co2? are the leaves on #1 literally black or is it a really dark purple?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
No worries at all!!!!
I was just curious and somewhat amazed to see anyone with crocketts own cut specifically.
I cant imagine in any scenario crockett sharing anything with anyone.... thus my surprise....lol
there was a tangie cut back in 2008 that got whored out. it's around..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey soulmachete,,,,
plants look mighty fine..nice pics,,,
i have kosher tangie and sour tangie in veg at the moment,,,,
hoping I get pheno4 and avoid the cali o pheno,,run quite a few of cali o a good few years back from dp and it was a huge disappointment,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts