What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

gmanwho

Veteran
Let me know what you come up wit G.. Ive thought diy or a flame defender in each room.

will do. gonna run it to code on residential sprinkler systems. commercial usually uses much higher water pressure an up to 175psi in some cases i have read. which is not possible for my building.

prob gonna set up the first room with a footprint of one sprinkler head to cover either a 6 or 8ft pattern. starting with either 3 or 4 ft from one wall and run the pattern out from there.

the 1" black iron pipe looks like its gonna be more expensive then the sprinkler head themselves. i have also seen sprinkler systems run with cpvc. which is odd to me. but i guess the theory behind that is it depends on the sprinkler head temp setting. if the cpvc is rated for 200 deg f service, an the sprinkler head is rated to go off at 155degf. the sprinkler head will go off before the cpvc would melt.

even thou im legal, an it wont be inspected, an currently grows here dont need to be inspected by any officials here. the sprinkler system wouldnt win any battles in court. but if it prevents the building from fully going up or puts the fire out before anyone notices. helps us get out in the middle of the night.

i'll be just one less statistic to blame on some piece of shit made in china piece that failed an lit my building up.

"another grow room fire", but no one hears that the followup inspection found that a $4 walmart electrical strip failed. or the fan failed an overheated.

another small rant... 4 months back i bought some 12" aeroflo inline booster fans to move air in between 2 rooms. one pushing, one pulling. 3 days after install i came to do my rounds. i smelt burning electrical. frantically started inspecting things, noticed one fan wasnt working. shut it down.

went into the access panel in the wall, took ducts apart. fan posts that hold the fan in the center of the metal duct work failed. the 1/8th post was welded to the motor broke. the post holds the motor to a cross brace in the center of the metal duct housing. fan dropped into duct work an was still trying to run.

i got about 3 inches away i could feel the heat. grabbed the fan blade an pulled it out. the motor itself was over 250deg. i bet 10 to 1 if i didnt make my 8pm rounds that building wouldve went up. a 40k small building with a 30k build out wouldve went up in smoke over a $70 fan!!!! i bet insurance wouldnt have covered it.

bwell

gmanwho

Veteran

ya twisted... crazy shit for sure

thanx breed!

stoned. used up some left overs.

omelette with anne's mac & cheese & rotisserie chicken, 4 cheese blend added.... slamming. next time........bacon!!

picture.php

some pretty intense roots coming from the stardawg rooters... beens using dip-n-grow & recharge bb. getting good results... since i cant get an ez-cloner to work.

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
boyz an their toyz

boyz an their toyz

new ph dosing pump. milwaukee mc-710 or something like that. will only do one ph function. up or down. set it to 5.9 after the photo. been installed for a week already. i like it!!!!!! alot

picture.php

added 1 more nanolux de light. everyone set to 750w. been uping the epsom salt to .5 or 1 gram per gal.

also running 5 mill per gal of earth juice oilly can. which is cal mag an hummic. leaves have shown less def all around this run. hope everything goes well!!!

new dose pump has gotta keep these in check. 18 buckets. 15 or so are gg#4. others are sour bubble

some of these ladies branches got pollen from my c99 , an some wifi alien.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Gman, been looking into one of those pumps I really would like to stop hand feeding and be able to walk away from my room 7-10 days at a time but keeping a stable ph has always been my fear. Glad to hear your happy with this so far, someone I know who has been using one suggested using a weak ph like citric acid because it'll give a longer dosing time so you don't over shoot you desired ph.

Kryptonite

I wish I had time to read the rest this morning but I feel compelled to address this problem since I have had some experience with this.
Your flowers are lovely but I think you will do much better.
I hope someone has already addressed this and I hope that you will try this if you haven't already.
Keep your pH around 6.5 and your problems will go away.

I wish I had more time to expound on the reasons why and how it will solve every problem you have been having inn the thread up to this point. Best Wishes and looking forward to seeing that your issues have been solved.

DHF,, so you can see my frustration, those parabolic runs are about 2-3 years ago. i was down for a year in between.

Those similar feeding schedules i am applying to this new room. I'd say the feed schedules where refined over 4 years. An its not cutting it for the new room.

thou i will say the yellowing at this point it has slowed to a crawl vs a walk. last run the yellowing was 2wice as fast, running. By day 50 i felt like i had 15+ days of ph'd water flush. I feel like i am getting my flush early.

with the jump from 8/15 an no pk boosters, feeding ppm drop has slowed, overall water uptake slowed. changing the rez today an back to running 8/10 or so an some medium pk boost. i may even do a day flush in between rezs changeouts......

So I walk in the flower room today, an i have to start propping things up. I kinda have the top netting interlocked with each other. basically 3'x2' or 3'x3' squares overlapping each other. Few areas looked like a landslide hit.

Pulled a few buds @day 40 from half way down the canopy. few days drying an the stars are looking nice all over. The lavender # 1 is looking & smelling veryyyy promising, i have 2 others to run again as well. i have 3 Havent had a full chance to inspect the other 2 as they are the furthest down cola alley.

The sour Bubble is looking stellar in some areas, an then not as bright in other areas. It almost resembles 2 different cuts, but its not,her smell is unmistakable.

off to get supplies for the 2nd build...

gmanwho

Veteran
Gman, been looking into one of those pumps I really would like to stop hand feeding and be able to walk away from my room 7-10 days at a time but keeping a stable ph has always been my fear. Glad to hear your happy with this so far, someone I know who has been using one suggested using a weak ph like citric acid because it'll give a longer dosing time so you don't over shoot you desired ph.

i hear you. other parts of my life get in the way so i automate as well.

this system runs 120gal. so it takes a bunch of mills of ph to move it. the dosing pump also has an adjustment to speed or slow down the dosing pump motor. i already slowed it down from the factory setting for the exact reason it was pumping to fast an over shooting the ph in the rez, by a bunch.

butttttt when the water feed pump cycles on, that recently higher'd ph water leaves the rez an feeds to the top bucket of the plant an flows down into the lower bucket. then the lower ph'd water that was there..... leaves that lower bucket, an then the water in the plumbing, then makes its way back to the rez. that lower ph'd water from the lower bucket an plumbing then mixes in with the recent higher ph'd water in the rez, and it drops back down a .1 or so. then maybe the doser adjusts 1 more time. ( hope that made sense)

when i slowed the ph doser pump, it now takes abit longer for it to adjust. but now i dont see any over shoot of concern. really pretty smooth actually. also at this point i dont see concern for a drift of .1 or .2 higher then set point

def worth the investment for $200.

b well my friend.....

gmanwho

Veteran
I wish I had time to read the rest this morning but I feel compelled to address this problem since I have had some experience with this.
Your flowers are lovely but I think you will do much better.
I hope someone has already addressed this and I hope that you will try this if you haven't already.
Keep your pH around 6.5 and your problems will go away.

I wish I had more time to expound on the reasons why and how it will solve every problem you have been having inn the thread up to this point. Best Wishes and looking forward to seeing that your issues have been solved.

ya that was awhile ago. changed nutes to jacks. and started using ro. sent my water for analysis an my tap water was also very high in sodium

gmanwho

Veteran
2 280w alphalite plasma lights on order!!! gonna be trying them out. at this point i think im gonna set them up on a 3x3 pattern.

maybe a mix use possibly. 1 de then plasma then de?? not sure. not much info on them out there.

if i could cut my lighting power use in half. then reduce my heat generated an let the ac's work less..

gmanwho

Veteran
first impression with the plasma lights is they arent to bright. but the par meter shows that the umol or how ever you describe it is not far off the nanolux de's on the 600w setting. more testing has to be done..

Buddle

Veteran
Hey GMan..Looks tight. Lots of new toys and improvements for you..Kewl
How did the G13 Diesels work out? I have sourced some new prospective beans for a good diesel cut. Its been awhile since I had one.I still have the GG#4 and am going to grow a few outdoors. Girls look killer as always ,man..

Billy Liar

Bit late, but regarding cpvc supply pipe for sprinkler systems, I was amazed to see it being installed. The guys told me that the sprinkler heads will release before the pipe melts then the running water takes the heat form the wall of the pipe preventing it from melting! Shocking lol.. it suits semi commercial and domestic regs in the uk AFAIK...

Peace
BL

gmanwho

Veteran
Hey GMan..Looks tight. Lots of new toys and improvements for you..Kewl
How did the G13 Diesels work out? I have sourced some new prospective beans for a good diesel cut. Its been awhile since I had one.I still have the GG#4 and am going to grow a few outdoors. Girls look killer as always ,man..

hey buddle...... .so glad to hear from you again!!

so as you can imagine,an seen, shit got crazy here again. ran out of room,had to build another room to run my seedlings. so those 3 head g13x diesel have been on the back burner till few days ago. looks like 2 females so far. they are getting situated in the new system as i type. those extra beans you gifted are safe an cool. i will start those most likely early june. sort thru an then make some f2's. at least the g13 x diesel's .

there are also a few blue digiberry's , few og raskal white fire alien's, 2 female head "sugaree" , about 12-15 new seedlings i will go thru in the next month or 2.

good luck with the outdoor!!!!

as always...be safe!!

gmanwho

Veteran
Bit late, but regarding cpvc supply pipe for sprinkler systems, I was amazed to see it being installed. The guys told me that the sprinkler heads will release before the pipe melts then the running water takes the heat form the wall of the pipe preventing it from melting! Shocking lol.. it suits semi commercial and domestic regs in the uk AFAIK...

Peace
BL

same thing here in the states on running the cvpvc for sprinklers.. crazy.

i remember using pvc pipes as firework mortar tubes, untill after we shoot 10 out of the first one ........it melted at the ground level.... bent over..... then the mortar shoot sideways. yaaaa.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
hey buddle...... .so glad to hear from you again!!

so as you can imagine,an seen, shit got crazy here again. ran out of room,had to build another room to run my seedlings. so those 3 head g13x diesel have been on the back burner till few days ago. looks like 2 females so far. they are getting situated in the new system as i type. those extra beans you gifted are safe an cool. i will start those most likely early june. sort thru an then make some f2's. at least the g13 x diesel's .

there are also a few blue digiberry's , few og raskal white fire alien's, 2 female head "sugaree" , about 12-15 new seedlings i will go thru in the next month or 2.

good luck with the outdoor!!!!

as always...be safe!!

look forward to seeing how the G13/D's do... Love me some G

DunHav`nFun

Just checkin in on yas bro...Hope all`s doin well with yer new toys.....

Keep us updated and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Edit: you`re my 420`th post LOL....after joinin and deletin my account so many times I can`t remember since `04 , this is prolly 20 ,420...anyways...I`m callin it a good sign for your setup bro......Keep strokin....

gmanwho

Veteran
look forward to seeing how the G13/D's do... Love me some G

you ant kidding. some people would prob give their left nut to have some of those head seeds still... maybe will send some f2's for the server fund?? i dont wanna jump to far ahead of myself.

the stem rub smells veryy intense so far on the g13xd's.

on another note. got tons of gg#4 x c99 seeds i made. then gg#4 x wifi alien, gg#4 x blue digiberry. sourbubble x wifi, sour bubble x c99. Lucifer og x c99, ecsd x c99, sfv x c99....

i felt like bob ross impregnating by ladies with a paintbrush full of pollen. happpy plants....happy plants...

bsafe..

gmanwho

Veteran
Just checkin in on yas bro...Hope all`s doin well with yer new toys.....

Keep us updated and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Edit: you`re my 420`th post LOL....after joinin and deletin my account so many times I can`t remember since `04 , this is prolly 20 ,420...anyways...I`m callin it a good sign for your setup bro......Keep strokin....

dhf........i sure hope its good luck!!! this year has been filled with some of the most intense highs an some reallly shitty lows. things are usually pretty smooth but this i one of those not so smooth years. some pretty fucked up things have happened already.

lotta work too with the rooms. hopefully things will smooth out. i have a new perspective on being burnt out. appreciate the karma an positive vibes.....

bsafe